• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok. :huglove: The air is actually rather polluted. :naughty:

I know, i have a friend living there for 20 years now and she developed a handful of allergies she never had before...

But then, Lisbon is quite the same...

Let's go to Mexicoooooooooooooooo...:mf_rosetinted:

Edit - Hey, Mexico is even worst...:shocked:

Mexico City does have a really bad pollution problem, but it's still an amazingly beautiful city!

I know it is, but if you read previous posts it all started out on a joke about Milan's pollution getting into my friend's head and then i was mentioning Mexico City is even more polluted...:thumb_yello:

Just mentioning a fact, i love MEXICO!:wub2:

I know it is, but if you read previous posts it all started out on a joke about Milan's pollution getting into my friend's head and then i was mentioning Mexico City is even more polluted...:thumb_yello:

Just mentioning a fact, i love MEXICO!:wub2:

Ah see this is what I get for not reading all the posts. :P No worries! :thumb_yello:

I think MS set this up, so everyone on Twitter can stop asking him when he's gonna be wherever.

This doesn't look good as I thought he was supposed to do all that on the super new site!

Meaning Twitterers are lazy asses and won't go check the super new site...:aah:

I just checked, there's not many MFCers being followed, by the looks of it.

I just started following them, see if it makes a difference.

What makes me laugh, is the amount of what I call junk tweeters they are following, the ones who advertise nothing in particular!