bluemarriot: @mikasounds WAAAA!! MIKA! Hope you liked the "welcome" we gave you in the airport! :D We are golden! I was one lollipop girl!

Jimmagickal: @mikasounds hello mika! welcome!! thank you for your time at the airport, u r amazing, love your mom, so excited for tomorrow!!!!

jesseroman: @mikasounds I can't believe that I met you!! Now you have my book! But it's not finished!! I hope you like it!!:D Love you!

dinky3322: @mikasounds don't forget to buy bottled water! ! !

GO MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wub2::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bluemarriot: @mikasounds WAAAA!! MIKA! Hope you liked the "welcome" we gave you in the airport! :D We are golden! I was one lollipop girl!

Jimmagickal: @mikasounds hello mika! welcome!! thank you for your time at the airport, u r amazing, love your mom, so excited for tomorrow!!!!

jesseroman: @mikasounds I can't believe that I met you!! Now you have my book! But it's not finished!! I hope you like it!!:D Love you!

dinky3322: @mikasounds don't forget to buy bottled water! ! !

Bravo Mexican Mika Fans!:thumb_yello:

What a warm & great welcome to your country!

Good tip about the water - we don't want "One Foot boy" getting sick on top of hurting himself.:thumb_yello:

I was a lollipop too :aah:

people at the airport looked at us really weird hahaha Mika and his mom were the only ones that adored the costumes :D

Mika will be really happy here because he will find what he's looking for, monday is the day of the dead and everywhere you can find handcrafts about this day and he told me and he told in twitter about his puppets xD

I can tell him where he could find him :teehee: I wanna be his tourist guide!!

God bless the Mexican fans for making him feel so welcome in your country!

I second that.

I really think Mika will LOVE touring Latin/South America next year. From what I know, music fans over there are very warm and welcoming and so appreciative of acts who go there to tour. I know that when Radiohead toured there this year,they were blown away by the enthusiasm of the fans and their gratitude. I'm sure Mika will feel that too. I'm really really looking forward to hearing reports from his tour there next year. :thumb_yello:

people at the airport looked at us really weird hahaha Mika and his mom were the only ones that adored the costumes :D

Mika will be really happy here because he will find what he's looking for, monday is the day of the dead and everywhere you can find handcrafts about this day and he told me and he told in twitter about his puppets xD

Predictable, I dare say. :naughty:

Mikafans: :lg::lg::lg::lg:

................ :omg_fans:

People: :shocked:

I second that.

I really think Mika will LOVE touring Latin/South America next year. From what I know, music fans over there are very warm and welcoming and so appreciative of acts who go there to tour. I know that when Radiohead toured there this year,they were blown away by the enthusiasm of the fans and their gratitude. I'm sure Mika will feel that too. I'm really really looking forward to hearing reports from his tour there next year. :thumb_yello:

Yes, so many bands/singers love their gigs here! Kylie said that "the show in Sao Paolo was an absolutely amazing night". Lily Allen on twitter said "Sao Paulo, best gig ever.." And Mika have a similar audience here (girls and gay boys). I'm sure, he will love us :biggrin2:

Yeah, for some reason i also get the feeling that it isn't an "official" account, but what do I know...

This is some italian contest, where the winner gets a 5000$ prize and a meeting with Mika!

I saw it today.

DOes it have a thread or should someone...make it...? :teehee:

For a fan thinking of being smart it's way too boring IMO. It's only brief and basic information. Looks as if it's set up by the people who are in charge for the newsletter and non-personal blogs. :dunno:

Youve been a member for almost 3 years now, you're mature, responsible and probably older than some fans...

Some people that just join that are...13 maybe probably think it's hysterical whereas we're just like, Wow that's not a good idea :naughty:

That sounds fantastic! It's so heartwarming to read how he is welcomed so cordially. :wub2:

Youve been a member for almost 3 years now, you're mature, responsible and probably older than some fans...

Thank you very much :flowers2:, not sure if I deserve the description, though girl_blush2.gif ... apart from the 'older' bit, of course :roftl:

So is he staying over for the weekend? Yay! :clap:

...he is supposed to be in Baden-Baden (Germany) on Monday 2nd...

So I guess he needs to leave latest Sunday morning (local time), because of he time difference as well...

grayskully

@mikasounds Were you kidnapped and taken to an island off the coast of Mexico where that iphone of yours doesn't work?26 minutes ago from web in reply to mikasounds

# in reply to mikasounds

# MIKAmikasounds

Doing promo in Mexico city. It's rainig cats and dogs. Just bought a 14ft tall Alevrijes dragon sculpture this morn. Where to put it tho?

ROFLMAO

grayskully

@mikasounds Were you kidnapped and taken to an island off the coast of Mexico where that iphone of yours doesn't work?26 minutes ago from web in reply to mikasounds

# in reply to mikasounds

# MIKAmikasounds

Doing promo in Mexico city. It's rainig cats and dogs. Just bought a 14ft tall Alevrijes dragon sculpture this morn. Where to put it tho?

ROFLMAO

have you just requested a tweet? :biggrin2: