I wish, Ceci...but I don't like climbing mountains I'd rather swim...and the sea's 10 minutes away from me:biggrin2:...last year I climbed a mountain in my Crocs (you know those funny shoes) and it wasn't nice ...

Mika would have to spend a lot of time to persuade me to climb a mountain with him....or actually not very much!

And I was talking about a holiday from HIM actually as I have to read tones of books for school and so far didn't get close any of them (and I have sharp one more month left) :sad:...if I tell my teacher that I wrote some scripts and started writing my own book, she'll probably forgive me. :teehee: I was thinking that this holiday of his could be a chance for me to get away for a couple of days/weeks whatever and hide behind a book. :freak:

i imagine that with one of his smiles, you'd climb all the mountains in Europe...with Mika besides you!!:naughty::naughty::wub2:

tones of book?:puke: don't worry, you're not the only one, because, although i'm not on holidays, i have to study for exams (4 exams actually:winksmiley02:) so, i'll be behind books too!!:blink:

but if you tell your teacher about the book you're writing, she will forgive you of course!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i imagine that with one of his smiles, you'd climb all the mountains in Europe...with Mika besides you!!:naughty::naughty::wub2:

tones of book?:puke: don't worry, you're not the only one, because, although i'm not on holidays, i have to study for exams (4 exams actually:winksmiley02:) so, i'll be behind books too!!:blink:

but if you tell your teacher about the book you're writing, she will forgive you of course!!!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Good point there! ...but: one smile - one mountain...:mf_rosetinted:

Exams suck sometimes!!! :puke:

Good point there! ...but: one smile - one mountain...:mf_rosetinted:

Exams suck sometimes!!! :puke:

Bianka i think you should be prepared to clim a lot of mountains, because he's smiling most of the time...:biggrin2::biggrin2:

exams suck ALL THE TIME!!! despite i like study (specially history:mf_rosetinted:) i hate exams, because i get nervous, and sometimes you want to do somthing but you can't cause you have to study....:sneaky2::boxed:

Bianka i think you should be prepared to clim a lot of mountains, because he's smiling most of the time...:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Oh dear! :doh:

:das::wub2: That would be nice indeed!

I gotta go Ceci! we'll talk soon again! was really nice talking to your tonight! :huglove:

Oh dear! :doh:

:das::wub2: That would be nice indeed!

I gotta go Ceci! we'll talk soon again! was really nice talking to your tonight! :huglove:

haha!! of course it'll be nice!!:naughty::biggrin2::fangurl:

ok, gotta go too!! nice chatting for me too!!! see you soon!!!!:huglove::huglove:

:Update:

@jodi_ice haha well actually...

6 minutes ago from web in reply to jodi_ice

going mountain climbing in the french alps, cant think of work there, if you do... you fall off and die. Ha!

7 minutes ago from web

@KookieKajsa wicked cheers, sound probs galore but cool vibe x

9 minutes ago from web in reply to KookieKajsa

I'm on ****in holliday, woop woop

10 minutes ago from web

YO!

12 minutes ago from web

Hope he will have a great one!

I pray for him to God:crybaby::puppy_eyes::o:o:tears:

It'll be OKAY! Remember last year when he did something similar for his birthday? We didn't have 'contact' with him for a few days and we all thought he was injured or dead.

He was fine.

I'm positive nothing will happen this year as well. :wink2:

Hey, MIKA's Birthday is August 18th:

Here's something you all can do help mark the day!

RT@IslandRecords

What do you want for Video of the day tomorrow?

RT and @reply your requests!

ACLAYsuper

@IslandRecords @reply . . Video of the day, We Are Golden by @mikasounds,

in honour of his birthday . . #MIKA #wearegolden Please/thank you!

Edited by A. Clay

'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' Hits America

Mika's second album is landing in the US on September 22nd; pre-order 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' from iTunes US here.

You don't have to wait to hear the first single though; you can download 'We Are Golden' right now.

http://www.mikasounds.com/news/view/...h_Hits_America

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=506109214

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19308

----------

we can download it in Europe as well although not in the UK yet

@MikaSounds Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! http://bit.ly/15uyPu xoxo

44 minutes ago from web

from Perez

Thanks! I went and looked at Perez's site and he has a gallery of Mika pics and most of them I've seen before (including one awful photo where Mika looks so ill), but I personally haven't seen this one before even though I'm fairly sure it's not new and it's quite yummy, so I thought I'd share it here.:biggrin2:

wenn1929842.jpg

Thanks! I went and looked at Perez's site and he has a gallery of Mika pics and most of them I've seen before (including one awful photo where Mika looks so ill), but I personally haven't seen this one before even though I'm fairly sure it's not new and it's quite yummy, so I thought I'd share it here.:biggrin2:

wenn1929842.jpg

I guess the pic you are talking about where looks ill is this one?

wenn1799897.jpg