• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so.

It's from the same photoshoot though.

Ahhh no ... you're right ... it's just the hands that are slightly more raised on the album ... his expression is about the same though ... well spotted :thumb_yello:

Ahhh no ... you're right ... it's just the hands that are slightly more raised on the album ... his expression is about the same though ... well spotted :thumb_yello:

:naughty: Thanks. Good to know I've still got my stalker mode on :freak:

Very tired and very hot (thx to a vid....). Life... atm... ok!:thumb_yello:

You!?

Love thunder

Overhere it's hot and not because one certain vid... Hate this weather, can't stand it. Hope it'll be over after today but this weekend it's already 25degrees again. Time for winter if you ask me. I love thunder too:wub2:

:teehee:

I've missed you, Anouk:wub2: How are you doing?[

Hi!! Missed you too. Was too bad to come online, no energy; was sleeping at least 16 hours a day. Very boring!! For now I'm doing okay, the weather is too hot, there's not much oxygen in the air which makes it hard to do something. So I'm having a lazy day, it's already too hot to sit here in front of my notebook.

BTW: We've bought a house!!! I'm going to live together with bf, finally:wub2::wub2:

Overhere it's hot and not because one certain vid... Hate this weather, can't stand it. Hope it'll be over after today but this weekend it's already 25degrees again. Time for winter if you ask me. I love thunder too:wub2:

Hi!! Missed you too. Was too bad to come online, no energy; was sleeping at least 16 hours a day. Very boring!! For now I'm doing okay, the weather is too hot, there's not much oxygen in the air which makes it hard to do something. So I'm having a lazy day, it's already too hot to sit here in front of my notebook.

BTW: We've bought a house!!! I'm going to live together with bf, finally:wub2::wub2:

Aw:sad: I'm really glad you're better now:wub2:

Ha, it's okay to have a lazy day now and then.. We all need it!

Really?:shocked: No way! That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you guys!:huglove:

28 C* here... Im not a big fan of summer. Prefer spring and autumn. Especially autumn cos of the colors. So beautiful. I dont think its too hot or too cold (sometimes) at those times of the year....

Edited by Dark Angel

Hi Anouk :huglove: haven't bumped into you on here for ages :shocked:

That's great news about teh house & BF :yay:

Aw:sd: I'm really glad you're better now:wub2:

Ha, it's okay to have a lazy day now and then.. We all need it!

Really?:shoked: No way! That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you guys!:huglove:

It depends on the day but today I'm doing fine, if I stay where I am. This morning I was walking with the dog and then I've got problems with my breathing, too less oxygen in the air with this weather. So I stay where I am:naughty:

28 C* here... Im not a big fan of summer. Prefer spring and autumn. Especially autumn cos of the colors. So beautiful. I dont think its too hot or too cold (sometimes) at those times of the year....

I prefer autumn, love the colors in that season too:biggrin2:. Overhere it's 34 C* today, far too hot :boxed:

Hi Anouk :huglove: haven't bumped into you on here for ages :shocked:

That's great news about teh house & BF :yay:

I know, it's been too long. I feel ashamed:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, it's great isn't it? I saw a house on the internet which I loved, I showed it and now it's ours:biggrin2:

34 :shocked: How can you survive? Was that in April here and i was melting cos my fan didnt work that well

I'm wondering how I'm surviving too. I stay inside, in our house it's 'only' 27C* so that's better. It's stupid for me to go outside and be active, I've got serious lungproblems and my saturation can drop really quickly, esepcially with weather like this. Hope tomorrow will be better.

It's even too hot for posting pictures :naughty::boxed:

Oh I LOVE heat! Went to Egypt in July, a gorgeous 43 degrees :wub2:

I honestly born in the wrong country...

Pfff, already dying when I'm thinking about that:boxed:

Fortunately it's not often so hot in this country, I prefer rainy days:naughty:

Talking about hot things :das:

l_05e715d60ee3d23fcf46d9442274b8c6.jpg