:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You guys are crazy :floor:

:blink::sneaky2:

Hi there, I'm back:mf_rosetinted:

How's life? Overhere it's bloody hot, but I'm waiting for the rain and thunder they're expecting this afternoon :naughty:

Anouk :boing::mf_rosetinted:

No idea how hot it is now .. but around 1-2 PM it was only 37°C .. :mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfff, already dying when I'm thinking about that:boxed:

Fortunately it's not often so hot in this country, I prefer rainy days:naughty:

Talking about hot things :das:

l_05e715d60ee3d23fcf46d9442274b8c6.jpg

Ohhhhh yeah a very hot thing! One i could look on for a very long time... :drool: :drool: :drool::swoon:

Anouk :boing::mf_rosetinted:

No idea how hot it is now .. but around 1-2 PM it was only 37°C .. :mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

BIENIE!! It was soooo quiet here, I've missed you! I was just about logging out but maybe I should stay a bit longer.

It was over 40C* in the sun in our garden. It's raining everywhere, except here in Dordrecht. Maybe I should do a little raindance.

Ohhhhh yeah a very hot thing! One i could look on for a very long time... :drool: :drool: :drol: :swoon:

Yes it's definitely worth a very good look. It's one of my all time favourites :drool:

BIENIE!! It was soooo quiet here, I've missed you! I was just about logging out but maybe I should stay a bit longer.

It was over 40C* in the sun in our garden. It's raining everywhere, except here in Dordrecht. Maybe I should do a little raindance.

Noooooooooooo, no raindance! I'm waiting for the rain here .. It won't help if you're dancing over there .. :bleh:

But you can log out no, no problem .. I have to go in about 15 minutes anyway :wink2: But then you have to come back tonight, let's say around 8 PM :bleh:

Noooooooooooo, no raindance! I'm waiting for the rain here .. It won't help if you're dancing over there .. :bleh:

But you can log out no, no problem .. I have to go in about 15 minutes anyway :wink2: But then you have to come back tonight, let's say around 8 PM :bleh:

Let's do a raindance together, so we'll both have some rain!

I'm going too now, but I'll be back later this evening. See you then!! :huglove:

Yes it's definitely worth a very good look. It's one of my all time favourites :drool:

When it comes to wearing that much (too much) this have to be it for me...:

Mikadusseldorf093.jpg

sexy.jpg

1plo.jpg

Mika2-11-08163.jpg

2ze9q4z.jpg

fdjfk.jpg

mika707.jpg

Oh I LOVE heat! Went to Egypt in July, a gorgeous 43 degrees :wub2:

I honestly born in the wrong country...

Ill switch! I absaloutly adore the weather in England! I love snow and cold!!! here its at least 35 C in the summer, has reached 45 before... I hate it! :sneaky2:

717ats6.jpg

257k379.jpg

They're all nice pictures but I prefer those two on the moment. Think it has to do with the weather:naughty: :drool:

Overhere it has been raining for about half an hour, but most important is that the temperature dropped, it's now about 24 C*, which is much better:thumb_yello:

They're all nice pictures but I prefer those two on the moment. Think it has to do with the weather:naughty: :drool:

Overhere it has been raining for about half an hour, but most important is that the temperature dropped, it's now about 24 C*, which is much better:thumb_yello:

Here the same :mf_rosetinted:

Although I'm still not sure if it's raining .. but there's thunder and it's very, very, very dark here .. Kinda scary :boxed:

Here the same :mf_rosetinted:

Although I'm still not sure if it's raining .. but there's thunder and it's very, very, very dark here .. Kinda scary :boxed:

Same situation here, it was very dark (in really no time, we were walking with Dorus and in the meantime the weather changed from sunny to very dark and cloudy) but still not raining. It has been raining for half an hour, but nothing serious, not worth a 'weer-alarm'

austr3sk1.jpg

Sweet memories:wub2: Loved the rain there too:naughty:

Rock_Werchter_20.jpg

Same situation here, it was very dark (in really no time, we were walking with Dorus and in the meantime the weather changed from sunny to very dark and cloudy) but still not raining. It has been raining for half an hour, but nothing serious, not worth a 'weer-alarm'

austr3sk1.jpg

Sweet memories:wub2: Loved the rain there too:naughty:

Rock_Werchter_20.jpg

That was nice rain :naughty: (and without thunder :bleh:)

Hearing lots of sirenes right now .. That's never good eh? :boxed:

I'm getting a bit scared :teehee:

Ok, I think it's over ..

I do not want to know how the Pukkelpop-area looks like at the moment ... :boxed:

If it has rained only as short as here, I won't worry too much. The ground is/was very dry and with one hour of rain it won't be such a mess. I think/ hope for you:naughty::teehee:

Other problem: IJsbrand is the one who feeded the horses tonight but he forgot to close the fence properly. And now Silke and one of the goats are walking around freely in my father-in-law's beloved garden:aah::naughty::roftl:

If it has rained only as short as here, I won't worry too much. The ground is/was very dry and with one hour of rain it won't be such a mess. I think/ hope for you:naughty::teehee:

Other problem: IJsbrand is the one who feeded the horses tonight but he forgot to close the fence properly. And now Silke and one of the goats are walking around freely in my father-in-law's beloved garden:aah::naughty::roftl:

I hope so .. I hope it doesn't rain anymore from now on :mf_rosetinted:

Nice one :naughty:

Talking about horses .. Cobe has had a very real photoshoot .. He had no idea what happened to him (me neither :roftl:). Poor horse .. :bleh: But great pictures! :biggrin2: