• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so .. I hope it doesn't rain anymore from now on :mf_rosetined:

Nice one :nughty:

Talking about horses .. Cobe has had a very real photoshoot .. He had no idea what happened to him (me neither :rftl:). Poor horse .. :bleh: But great pictures! :biggrin2:

I'll do a stop-raining-dance for you then. Maybe it'll help:biggrin2:

Silke is safely in the stable now, but the goat is still having the time of her life:aah: Poor flowers:roftl:

Do you have that pictures? You made me curious!! Gerard took some pictures and vids a few weeks ago but he did that with his telephone, not real good quality. But that's for sure, with me on a horse (on Kanjer, a very shy, anxious horse but o so sweet) it can't be quality:roftl:

:bye:

Hi!!:bye: How's life?

Ok, I'm back .. Pukkelpop-ticket is printed (and some other stuff) .. I'm ready :biggrin2:

(I'm so not ready :no::roftl:)

:bye: Bienie :huglove: Pretend you're ready then :wink2:

You might convince yourself :yay:

Hi girls :bye: I'd like to stay very much but I'm ill :emot-sad: High temperature,sore throat... My head is killing me... Had drank a buttload of ice-cold water a few days ago... :aah:

Leaving some pics now.. Hope you're all doing fine! Miss you all and can't wait to get better and come! :huglove:

5689_1182025503768_1022105307_56634.jpg

0NanaandMika.jpg

2ce6sty.jpg

Silke is safely in the stable now, but the goat is still having the time of her life:aah: Poor flowers:roftl:

Do you have that pictures? You made me curious!! Gerard took some pictures and vids a few weeks ago but he did that with his telephone, not real good quality. But that's for sure, with me on a horse (on Kanjer, a very shy, anxious horse but o so sweet) it can't be quality:roftl:

Hi!!:bye: How's life?

Anouk .... :huglove: Lovely to see you :)

Life is fine and dandy ... well .... I can't really grumble about it anyway ... :wink2:

Hi girls :bye: I'd like to stay very much but I'm ill :emot-sad: High temperature,sore throat... My head is killing me... Had drank a buttload of ice-cold water a few days ago... :aah:

Leaving some pics now.. Hope you're all doing fine! Miss you all and can't wait to get better and come! :huglove:

0NanaandMika.jpg

:shocked: I've never seen that before ... Oh god he's so ... so ... so ... so :aah::swoon:

Can't come in here post that ... and then just ... just .... leave .... :wub2:

Well you can actually :lmfao:

Hope you feel better soon .... :huglove:

Do you have that pictures? You made me curious!!

Yes, I have .. will post them if you have a second :wink2:

:bye: Bienie :huglove: Pretend you're ready then :wink2:

You might convince yourself :yay:

Yeah :roftl:

0NanaandMika.jpg

:bye: K!

Nice :wub2:

0NanaandMika.jpg

]

oh my! I hope you feel much better tommorow! :huglove:

this pic- its so gorgeous! he is such a pretty boy :wub2: