• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if these pics have been posted before :P

mika-dans-la-presse-3276.jpg

mika-dans-la-presse-3277.jpg

mika-dans-la-presse-3278.jpg

I love them! they are so gorgeous... whe'res Fortune though?

who cares- Mika makes up for him :naughty:

look at his face in the last one- he is simply to die for... :wub2:

I wnat to know what the article says though! 1,2,3, Mika- sounds like a good one...

anyone care to translate or give me a link or something- that would be terrific...

I love these pictures! Haven't seen them before! Eeeeh, lucky Mika's sisters...:naughty:

Is this photo shoot recent?

ehhh, not really, they dont get to enjoy him like we do... :naughty: (like Bienne for instance...)

Ok this article is new!! It can from france magazine Elle!!

Le magazine français "Elle" dédié un article de 6 pages à Mika.

Original dans son contenu,

l'article s'intéresse aux soeurs de Mika et à leur influence dans la vie du jeune chanteur...

Edited by A. Clay

I don't know what kind of arguments we discure here but the pics and the article of mika and his sister are amazing! I really like being one of them but not a sister for Mika xD

i'm a little bit confused... the shirt in the 1st pic, are the stripes PRINTED/PAINTED?:boxed:

how silly my question is.......:shocked:

printed- there was a link a to the online shop where its sold in the Mika's cloths thread...

how cool is it?! :biggrin2:

I love how the girls wear (in the first pic anyway) :traditional: Lebanese\arabic dresses, and Mika wears his Tshirt... :naughty:

Omg I love those:wub2: So cute!

I wish I knew more French.:teehee:

Me too... :blush-anim-cl: I want to know what it says! :sneaky2::naughty::naughty:

hi girls!!! :bye:

mmmm, i think i'm gonna make a new avatar... :teehee:

edit: made it!!

what do you think?

you have to know that i'm kinda obsessed with stars... and when i've seen that they drawn a star on his face... i couldn't help it!!!! :bleh:

Edited by Lil'Violet

I need a few nice Mika pics to print out to stick on my dormroom wall when I get there... Any suggestions? :biggrin2:

(Please not too many:teehee:) But I'd like some recent ones and nice ones.. Feel free to post some for me, I really need help!

i'm a little bit confused... the shirt in the 1st pic, are the stripes PRINTED/PAINTED?:boxed:

how silly my question is.......:shocked:

I don't really know that but I know it is the same t-shirt he wore at Stella McCartney presentation thingie some long while ago...I really love knowing his clothes well enough to know that he's been wearing them somewhere else before...:wub2:

SMCCARTNEYSHOW2-mk.jpg

SMCCARTNEYSHOW-mk.jpg

I don't really know that but I know it is the same t-shirt he wore at Stella McCartney presentation thingie some long while ago...I really love knowing his clothes well enough to know that he's been wearing them somewhere else before...:wub2:

SMCCARTNEYSHOW2-mk.jpg

SMCCARTNEYSHOW-mk.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaair... :swoon:

printed- there was a link a to the online shop where its sold in the Mika's cloths thread...

how cool is it?! :biggrin2:

I love how the girls wear (in the first pic anyway) :traditional: Lebanese\arabic dresses, and Mika wears his Tshirt... :naughty:

i tried to find out that link in that thread but......... i failed!!

may try again later:teehee: thzz a lot for telling!!!!

SMCCARTNEYSHOW2-mk.jpg

SMCCARTNEYSHOW-mk.jpg

wow u rmb it so well bianca!!!!:thumb_yello:

IMO the shirt looks a lot better wif white pants:biggrin2:

i tried to find out that link in that thread but......... i failed!!

may try again later:teehee: thzz a lot for telling!!!!

wow u rmb it so well bianca!!!!:thumb_yello:

IMO the shirt looks a lot better wif white pants:biggrin2:

I think I'll get my PHD in Mikaism :lmao:

Nice ava :thumb_yello:

thx!!!

yours is cool too!!! :thumb_yello:

I need a few nice Mika pics to print out to stick on my dormroom wall when I get there... Any suggestions? :biggrin2:

(Please not too many:teehee:) But I'd like some recent ones and nice ones.. Feel free to post some for me, I really need help!

did you see this one? :aah:

3833421600_073d91d9f2_b1.jpg