• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ho yes! and you can bet ill be there to take pics myself- him and his new muscles\ bisceps - shirtless, sweety, singing, now can you ask for more?! :drool::licks_lips:

Some fun after? :wink2::naughty:

Hope tere will be sone big pics like that in good quality. My laptop wall can use something new with him like that

Some fun after? :wink2::naughty:

Hope tere will be sone big pics like that in good quality. My laptop wall can use something new with him like that

some chicken tonight :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think that by the next tour Ill get my brand new high def camera... hope so anyway...

muka shirtless deserves high quality... :naughty:

some chicken tonight :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I think that by the next tour Ill get my brand new high def camera... hope so anyway...

muka shirtless deserves high quality... :naughty:

I have to try and get a cam. too or maybe just borrow my dads... Have to get some. And have to get him to take it off.... if i have to yell "take it off" or "will see some skin" i'll do it :naughty: He was only takeing off his jacket and belt at the show i went to but ok it was only 4 tracks. Hoped he would take some more off of course :naughty:

Meeks shirtless is HOT!!!!!

I have to try and get a cam. too or maybe just borrow my dads... Have to get some. And have to get him to take it off.... if i have to yell "take it off" or "will see some skin" i'll do it :naughty: He was only takeing off his jacket and belt at the show i went to but ok it was only 4 tracks. Hoped he would take some more off of course :naughty:

Meeks shirtless is HOT!!!!!

the worrying thing is- summer is almost over! Im afraid we might have to wait till next year to get some skins!

(what the hell are we talking about?! :roftl: )

the worrying thing is- summer is almost over! Im afraid we might have to wait till next year to get some skins!

(what the hell are we talking about?! :roftl: )

Well i can wait... i think... We always have the wag vid. And maybe we will see some next month?

Im talking about a hot guy that i would looooooove to see some new pics of (better in person) shirtless and sweaty...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think waiting a month for the cd will feel like forever

Thouches You and I See You. Love em!!!!!!!

I See You :crybaby:

I really like ... by the time ... and touches you ... and one foot boy .... and I see you ... and ... dr john ... and pick up off the floor ... and oh feck it ... I love them all :wub2:

It does- dosnt it?!

but we waited 2 years, what another month?

ALOT!!! :tears::roftl:

I think its more a hell waiting when ive have some from it... cos then you know what it will be kinda like.

Im not looking forward to hear I see you live... or i am but i think i'll look like a mess after :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I really like ... by the time ... and touches you ... and one foot boy .... and I see you ... and ... dr john ... and pick up off the floor ... and oh feck it ... I love them all :wub2:

shocking... :roftl:

me too...

why must we wait? lets steal Greg's copy... someone just has to keep Ella busy... :naughty::wub2:

Love em all too. Think it will be hard to pick a fave. I think i know what i will love most on the album... but not 100% sure cos we havnet heard the full tracks. God i cant wait :boing::pbjt: I will try and have as much fun as posible that day