• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello hello! Joining the mikagasmics saturday night party? :pbjt:

By the way I was watching "The man who knew too much" earlier.....:aah:

EDIT: this was for Angel...I don't know where the quoted message has gone! :teehee:

Edited by B!anka

I'm fiiiiiiine! You?

Yesterday was amazing! :biggrin2:

Yeah, I had fun :naughty:

Im great and happy for some strange reason. Been that almost the whole day :boing:

Went there early and got home late? Meet em?

sooooooooo have something to kill with? (warning.... have had a few drinks so my mind is.... great :naughty::wink2: )

Im great and happy for some strange reason. Been that almost the whole day :boing:

Went there early and got home late? Meet em?

sooooooooo have something to kill with? (warning.... have had a few drinks so my mind is.... great :naughty::wink2: )

That's great :biggrin2:

Was there around 12.30 PM I think .. And went home around 1 AM .. Didn't meet em :bleh:

Uuuuuh .. I can show you some AT-videos? :roftl:

For Mika pics you have to be with someone else tonight I'm afraid :bleh:

That's great :biggrin2:

Was there around 12.30 PM I think .. And went home around 1 AM .. Didn't meet em :bleh:

Uuuuuh .. I can show you some AT-videos? :roftl:

For Mika pics you have to be with someone else tonight I'm afraid :bleh:

wow. Thought you would be there a lil earlier :blush-anim-cl: So i guess you got frontrow and everyhting?

Have to be with someone else for some Mika pics... but... but... i donno what to say. You always have some greeeeeeeeat pics with him! :thumb_yello::wub2:

wow. Thought you would be there a lil earlier :blush-anim-cl: So i guess you got frontrow and everyhting?

Have to be with someone else for some Mika pics... but... but... i donno what to say. You always have some greeeeeeeeat pics with him! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Why? :roftl:

Yeah, of course :mf_rosetinted: Kinda anyway :roftl:

Yeah well .. not tonight ... Or I have them :bleh: but I can't post them .. I'm still uploading videos and stuff and my laptop can't handle it if I'm going to start posting pics :wink2:

Why? :roftl:

Yeah, of course :mf_rosetinted: Kinda anyway :roftl:

Yeah well .. not tonight ... Or I have them :bleh: but I can't post them .. I'm still uploading videos and stuff and my laptop can't handle it if I'm going to start posting pics :wink2:

Ever been to a gig where you havent been in the frontrow? :naughty:

wow sounds liek you have a lot of vids? But looking forward to some pics with Meeks later from just someone :wink2::naughty: I can always use WAG slow-mo though :naughty:

Ever been to a gig where you havent been in the frontrow? :naughty:

wow sounds liek you have a lot of vids? But looking forward to some pics with Meeks later from just someone :wink2::naughty: I can always use WAG slow-mo though :naughty:

Uh, yes? This was the second one where I was in the front row :roftl: The other one was Werchter last year .. And then there was Amsterdam 2008 (2nd), Amsterdam 2009 (4th row) & Brussels 2009 (2nd row). So :roftl:

Yesterday I filmed 2 gigs .. Air Traffic & Placebo .. Around 25 videos I think :wink2:

Uh, yes? This was the second one where I was in the front row :roftl: The other one was Werchter last year .. And then there was Amsterdam 2008 (2nd), Amsterdam 2009 (4th row) & Brussels 2009 (2nd row). So :roftl:

Yesterday I filmed 2 gigs .. Air Traffic & Placebo .. Around 25 videos I think :wink2:

wow thats pretty close to the stage. Would more than LOVE to be that close to the stage at a Mika show... The pics you have posted here... God i would love to be that close! :naughty::biggrin2:

25? OMG :shocked: They will be added on YT after uploaded em to your comp? :wink2:

wow thats pretty close to the stage. Would more than LOVE to be that close to the stage at a Mika show... The pics you have posted here... God i would love to be that close! :naughty::biggrin2:

25? OMG :shocked: They will be added on YT after uploaded em to your comp? :wink2:

Hmm yeah .. the last pics are mostly because of the good zoom-function on my camera :aah::roftl: With my old camera it would have been a very different view :wink2:

Yeah, most of them are already on youtube :bleh:

The link in my sig will give you the AT-videos :wink2:

Hmm yeah .. the last pics are mostly because of the good zoom-function on my camera :aah::roftl: With my old camera it would have been a very different view :wink2:

Yeah, most of them are already on youtube :bleh:

The link in my sig will give you the AT-videos :wink2:

Cant imagine what its like to watch a show through a cam :blink:

btw. soz if im a lil off atm. WAG uncensored slow-mo is on atm. :naughty:

Cant imagine what its like to watch a show through a cam :blink:

btw. soz if im a lil off atm. WAG uncensored slow-mo is on atm. :naughty:

Well, that's the good part .. I'm not watching through the camera :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously .. Also yesterday, when I was filming Jim (because I had to..) I was at the same time watching Chris f.e. :mf_rosetinted:

3BF986AFAD77E896EF2C112D4C5241-1.jpg

3C2526662BA9541A372E2C360A1-1.jpg

IMG_9079-1-1.jpg

B3CC45F2C2BED3B946D88C1C07B891-1.jpg

Ohhhhh my dear God!!!!!!!! :swoon:

The look in his eyes on the last one :das: me like......

kf1blw.jpg

That is so cute.. I could hug him... and kiss him... and hug him again ect. :roftl:

080927020515490003.jpg

Niiiiiiiceaaaaaaaa :das::wink2:

Edited by Dark Angel

Well, that's the good part .. I'm not watching through the camera :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously .. Also yesterday, when I was filming Jim (because I had to..) I was at the same time watching Chris f.e. :mf_rosetinted:

But what about enjoying the show? How can you do that though a cam? :blink:

Watch a Mika show though a cam... i cant imagine that :shocked:

But what about enjoying the show? How can you do that though a cam? :blink:

Watch a Mika show though a cam... i cant imagine that :shocked:

Just the same as you do it without a camera? The only thing that you can't do is clap along .. that's a bit difficult :bleh::roftl:

hello :biggrin2:

getting my bit of mika as i'm leaving tomorrow...i need to fill my mika part of the brain enough for a week :tears:

:boing:

Enough for a week? That's gonna be hard :roftl:

Just the same as you do it without a camera? The only thing that you can't do is clap along .. that's a bit difficult :bleh::roftl:

i know...:biggrin2: but i can totally rely on your posting-awesome-pics skills :biggrin2:

But.... but... you have to stand still to get it in good quality. Stand still to Mika? :shocked:

i know...:biggrin2: but i can totally rely on your posting-awesome-pics skills :biggrin2:

Uh .. not tonight I'm afraid :teehee::roftl:

But.... but... you have to stand still to get it in good quality. Stand still to Mika? :shocked:

More or less ... You can still move your head, and legs .. You just have to hold still your arms (not that that always works btw, have you seen the Love Today @ Brussels video? Impossible to stay still there .. :roftl:) :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not a big dancer anyway, so .. :wink2:

Uh .. not tonight I'm afraid :teehee::roftl:

More or less ... You can still move your head, and legs .. You just have to hold still your arms (not that that always works btw, have you seen the Love Today @ Brussels video? Impossible to stay still there .. :roftl:) :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not a big dancer anyway, so .. :wink2:

Im speechless :shocked:

And how do you think you will handel the next tour? Sand still to wag? Touches You ect.