• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to try Photobucket one more time. It's working for now. :thumb_yello:

6may21-2.jpg

These are pics I have labeled as 'sexy' but it seems that people often have different taste than me. We'll see :biggrin2:

Sexy? :blink:

He looks like he's .. hmm .. what does he look like? :boxed::roftl:

mouthshut-mouth-shut-zip-zip-it-smi.gif

You post all these pics yourself and then that smiley? :roftl:

fantasising about whatever is in front of him... Id like to belive its a lollipop not a girl...

Nah, I don't know ..

It's a different look than this one:

mika001b020707kt4ba1.jpg

This is a real fantasy-one :naughty:

(don't know about what though :bleh:)

You post all these pics yourself and then that smiley? :roftl:

Nah, I don't know ..

It's a different look than this one:

mika001b020707kt4ba1.jpg

This is a real fantasy-one :naughty:

(don't know about what though :bleh:)

they are both fantasy looks, ill explain the difference :naughty:

the first one is about a drink\ food\ lollipop that is right in front of him, but he cant have it because paople are talking to him- so he is simply fanrasising it...

the one posted on the other hand, is not about a lollipop, but the new lollipop girl who joined their crew the other day...

see? :naughty:

the first one is about a drink\ food\ lollipop that is right in front of him, but he cant have it because paople are talking to him- so he is simply fanrasising it...

the one posted on the other hand, is not about a lollipop, but the new lollipop girl who joined their crew the other day...

Oooooooooooooooooooh, now I get it!

:roftl:

Lucky girl :naughty:

yes she is...

you think he's the shy type? that wouldnt dare ask someone he liks out because he's afraid? I wonder...

Yeah, I think he is ..

But then again .. it's Mika .. so he's probably not (since he usually is/does the opposite of what you think/expect of him .. :roftl:)

Yeah, I think he is ..

But then again .. it's Mika .. so he's probably not (since he usually is/does the opposite of what you think/expect of him .. :roftl:)

excatly what I had in mind...

then I pictured this- he gain confidence, walks up to the girl and with a mucho voice goes:" hey... say..." then leans on the table, not being a table there and falls... and goes all shy again... :roftl:

poor love...

yes she is...

you think he's the shy type? that wouldnt dare ask someone he liks out because he's afraid? I wonder...

Yeah i think he is and at the same time dont think... :blink: He is shy according to what he have said. Think i most think that he isnt...