It's a video but if you don't smile then you have NO hope and if you're heart doesn't melt, I'm giving up. :naughty:

Oh my GOD! That laugh! I love it how everybody laughs back after he laughs....:roftl: It's as if they're enjoying a baby's laughter...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he a bit looks like a slim woman:aah:

sori i've got to say:naughty:

He was VERY slim back then...did I tell you guys that my mom acutally noticed that he wasn't THAT slim in the PDP DVD? :shocked: I never saw the difference between the "Love Today" moment on the DVD and the WAG video...but it's true! :lmfao:

Hey, Huikings! :bye:

He was VERY slim back then...did I tell you guys that my mom acutally noticed that he wasn't THAT slim in the PDP DVD? :shocked: I never saw the difference between the "Love Today" moment on the DVD and the WAG video...but it's true! :lmfao:

Hey, Huikings! :bye:

he is MUSCULAR now!!!!:teehee:

:roftl:

but i notice he had kinda plump cheeks when he was still quite unknown in the old days, which is very cute to me :biggrin2:

steventyler.jpg

web-1.jpg

BIANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA how are ya??:aah:

he is MUSCULAR now!!!!:teehee:

but i notice he had kinda plump cheeks when he was still quite unknown in the old days, which is very cute to me :biggrin2:

web-1.jpg

BIANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA how are ya??:aah:

I had been looking for that pic a long while ago and saved it and lost it and was really looking for it again! :mf_lustslow: I won't let it go aways again! :wags_finger:

I'm good...making Mika-twitter-birdies :lol3: (check out the last posts in the "Twitter updates thread" where I've posted them)

:wub2: This vid never gets old does it

Comp10-00-32-17copy.png

]

OLD?!? :shocked::aah: It's like 1 month old...:roftl:

By the way is that a pimple on his left cheek up there?

Hey gals, sorry I disappeard the other day. My friend asked me to go to the movies with her and I only had moments to get ready. :bye:

I'm back though :biggrin2:

2zjeyy9.jpg

Pfff, great thing to know that you prefer your RL friend & the movies over us :sneaky2:

:naughty::roftl:

:bye:

I had been looking for that pic a long while ago and saved it and lost it and was really looking for it again! :mf_lustslow: I won't let it go aways again! :wags_finger:

I'm good...making Mika-twitter-birdies :lol3: (check out the last posts in the "Twitter updates thread" where I've posted them)

By the way is that a pimple on his left cheek up there?

glad that i've done u a favour:roftl:

oh i saw that!!! nice job:thumb_yello: IMO should make larger curls though:naughty:

that pimple!!!!! i noticed it when i first watched the vid a lonth ago:aah: