• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AMBER!!! :huglove:

Wow,it's really been eons! I'm fine thank you! Was ill (sore throat), but now I'm good :thumb_yello: and you??

I'm doing good. Well, great atm :das: Don't ask, you prolly don't wanna know :naughty:

I start college tomorrow. I only go 2 days a week tho so if the work isn't too bad I should be here a bit :thumb_yello:

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :flowers2:

Nice pics, btw :biggrin2:

I'm doing good. Well, great atm Don't ask, you prolly don't wanna know

I start college tomorrow. I only go 2 days a week tho so if the work isn't too bad I should be here a bit

Glad to hear you're feeling better. :flers2:

Nice pics, btw :ggrin2:

Oh but I do :das: Why do people always say that I wouldn't want to know when I always want to know? :roftl:

Ooh, college! I'll start with highschool in about 10 days. And I'll have only 1 boy in my class. :lol3: 17 in whole generation, to be more precise... :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks hun :huglove:

And thank you!

Nothing

How are you?

:roftl:

I think I'm fine physically, but mentally I'm great :boing: Cried a LOT today though, because I've finished reading a book which turned to be rather sad at the end. I had been crying for like an hour :tears:

You?

what have I missed guys?

I came :biggrin2::roftl:

How are you?? :huglove:

you guys did 21 pages of nothing? :mf_rosetinted:

Uhu :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm fine physically, but mentally I'm great :boing: Cried a LOT today though, because I've finished reading a book which turned to be rather sad at the end. I had been crying for like an hour :tears:

You?

I'm fine. Very tired ...

Oh but I do :das: Why do people always say that I wouldn't want to know when I always want to know? :roftl:

Ooh, college! I'll start with highschool in about 10 days. And I'll have only 1 boy in my class. :lol3: 17 in whole generation, to be more precise... :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks hun :huglove:

And thank you!

:roftl: I dunno. :lmfao:

Fine, I'll tell you. I'm writing a fanfic for a few people :teehee:

One boy? :roftl: Sucks for him, he's waaaay out numbered.

Why?

Because I uh ... saw Air Traffic friday :boing:

Have been on a festival all day, have had hardly any sleep that night, saturday was quite ok but I've been busy all day (and up early because I had to feed the animals), pretty late to bed and yesterday we had a compitition so also no rest, and I got into bed a bit late, and I've worked all day today and now I'm tired :teehee::roftl:

:roftl: I dunno.

Fine, I'll tell you. I'm writing a fanfic for a few people :teehee:

One boy? :roftl: Sucks for him, he's waaaay out numbered.

Wow, really?? Is it turning out good? :boing:

Yes, sucks for him, and no wonder why 80% of boys from older years are gay :naughty:

Oh....sweet memories! :wub2:

:lmfao:

:lmfao:

Don't tell me again! :roftl: