• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: Not fun :huglove:

Nope ... just done an 11 hour shift cos' some **** went sick .... :(

Wouldn't mind if she was actually sick .... but she does this all the time when she's supposed to be on a late .... so I got lumbered with it ... oh ... and guess what my shift is tomorrow .... my proper late .... I don't get home til' 9.45pm tomorrow .... not a happy bunny to be lumbered with two in a row .... I need some nice piccies to drool over ... that is if I can actually take them in ... cos' I am so flipping tired :tears:

Wouldn't mind if she was actually sick .... but she does this all the time when she's supposed to be on a late .... so I got lumbered with it ... oh ... and guess what my shift is tomorrow .... my proper late .... I don't get home til' 9.45pm tomorrow .... not a happy bunny to be lumbered with two in a row .... I need some nice piccies to drool over ... that is if I can actually take them in ... cos' I am so flipping tired :tears:

Aw, that sucks :huglove:

So then we won't see each other much in the next days.. because I have to work friday untill 10 PM ... (and in the weekend I think I'm totally not here .. )

Laurel I so love your 'animated' siggie :fangurl:

Aha, I see it from the beginning of this thread:naughty:

Uh .. what? :blink::roftl:

:biggrin2: Thank you .... Bienie .... :wub2: She did them for me .... :boing:

:wub2:

MVI_104215658-border.jpg

OMG! amazing! I was at THAT meet and greet - he was just too sweet to be true:aah:

He always is! :mf_rosetinted:

Or almost always .. :teehee:

MVI_104215734-border.jpg

OMG! amazing! I was at THAT meet and greet - he was just too sweet to be true:aah:

It was lovely :wub2: The other two times I've met him it's been so rushed - downside with always going to London gigs ... It was so nice that he was so relaxed and to be able to talk to him for a minute .... :boing: and to make him laugh was an added bonus :wub2:

:aah: Even just thinking about it again puts a smile on my face :biggrin2: