Just use some high-heeled shoes next time :roftl:

God i hate walking in that... Dont even have any high-heeled anylonger. My lil bro took mine 14 days time ago

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/angelique-denmark/Blandet/Billede0297.jpg

:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

i'm trying to get used to high-heeled shoes:mf_rosetinted:.... i have some but i just use them when i have a formal party or something like that...i don't feel confortable using them....i just prefer trainers....always.....:naughty::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just use some high-heeled shoes next time :roftl:

God i hate walking in that... Dont even have any high-heeled anylonger. My lil bro took mine 14 days time ago

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/angelique-denmark/Blandet/Billede0297.jpg

:roftl::roftl: WHY is your brother wearing your shoes!!?!??! :shocked::naughty:

Silver, you know exactly what I need :naughty:

Hi dear! I'm not that well, that's why I've been away for such a long time. I don't have the energy to do what I want, I'm sleeping at least 16 hours a day, very boring. Got a lot of pain and not much air. It sucks!! My physician doesn't know what to do about it and that makes me worrying a lot. But I'm using 'new' medicins (already used them in 2007) and I hope they'll work again.

How are you?

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that, I asked about you awhile ago and someone, (think it was Bienie) said that you weren't too well. Hugs to you and hope you feel a bit better soon. :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, I saw Mika at Sadlers Wells in June and then the Itunes festival a couple of weeks ago and finally got a hug from him :wub2: I'm off work for the summer holidays now and go back to work in September, I like working in Education :thumb_yello:

I have 2 now and hope to get lots more aswell :thumb_yello:

Yeah, me too ..

The second one is the best one btw :wub2: Because I was actually there :wub2::roftl: And you can actually read his name :wub2::roftl:

1052border.jpg

:teehee:

(no idea if I want/need more btw .. we'll see ..)

:roftl::roftl: WHY is your brother wearing your shoes!!?!??! :shocked::naughty:

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that, I asked about you awhile ago and someone, (think it was Bienie) said that you weren't too well. Hugs to you and hope you feel a bit better soon. :huglove:

I'm fine thanks, I saw Mika at Sadlers Wells in June and then the Itunes festival a couple of weeks ago and finally got a hug from him :wub2: I'm off work for the summer holidays now and go back to work in September, I like working in Education :thumb_yello:

Had some to do with i needed some new shoes cos i couldnt walk in em anylonge cos of pain so he wanted to try and walk in em... so me and his g'friend "fixed" the shoelace and jeans and placed him like that (legs) He then keept the shoes :shocked: And i got his... :yay: GOD it was fun watching him walk in em...

I know :wub2:

And then .. a few minutes later .. he looks like this ..

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu242/bien2204/MVI_10443779_.jpg

http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu242/bien2204/MVI_10443795_.jpg

Doesn't it make you want to hug him? :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

yeah.... :huglove:

I've gone way back into the mirky depths of my photbucket now and found these. :naughty::wub2:

l_a5f1e63265e985d4f008abb8af6b2817.jpg

it's impossible to survive to this kind of smile... :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, me too ..

The second one is the best one btw :wub2: Because I was actually there :wub2::roftl: And you can actually read his name :wub2::roftl:

1052border.jpg

:teehee:

(no idea if I want/need more btw .. we'll see ..)

My best one :wub2:

ItunesFestival31stJuly2009150.jpg

Ohhhh i'm scary!! :teehee:

I love your siggie, I could watch him in those goggles all night :naughty:

Great to hear you're doing fine!! And of course that you finally got your hug:biggrin2: I haven't seen Mika this summer (stupid hospital :sneaky2::sneaky2:) but I've been at two U2-gigs, which means a lot to me (U2 is still my favourite band, they mean so much to me). We had a great time there, can't wait seeing them again!

it's impossible to survive to this kind of smile... :blush-anim-cl:

That is so right:wub2:

i lov this pic!!!!!!:wub2::wub2:

haha!!:naughty::mf_lustslow:...maybe next time!!:wub2::naughty:

Yeah.... :mf_lustslow::naughty:

I don't know! :roftl:

But yeah, there's some heat .. :naughty::fisch:

There have to.... cant imagine being so sweaty while freezing!

Have to say i wish it was a bit warmer yesterday somehow even though i was feeling pretty hot when he came on stage... but just hot enough so he would have taken more off than what he did. Only took off his jacket and belt. Was hopeing when he did that that he would take more off :wink2: