• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3aug8.jpg

I love that dimple thing in the middle of his back, I'd like to kiss that until he giggled

:wub2:

His spine?

Crop that part out and it looks like bum cheeks, or something along those lines.

Sorry. :teehee: Maybe it's the way he was standing or the way his body was curved.

Aw, he wore briefs under boxers. :teehee::naughty:

Like those guys who wear underwear underneath their swim trunks...:dunno:

They do? :blink:

They do. Al least they need to wear briefs if they have a swimming costume like this:

img?s=MLA&f=45528334_2848.jpg&v=E

Also, another shorter swimming costumes have a sort of cloth that looks like briefs underneath, it would be uncomfortable otherwise. But of course, it's not the case of speedos :teehee: that Mika surely doesn't wear

They do. Al least they need to wear briefs if they have a swimming costume like this:

img?s=MLA&f=45528334_2848.jpg&v=E

Also, another shorter swimming costumes have a sort of cloth that looks like briefs underneath, it would be uncomfortable otherwise. But of course, it's not the case of speedos :teehee: that Mika surely doesn't wear

Thank god! I hate Speedos!:sneaky2:

OMG girls...it took me more than an hour to preview this whole 23rd part of mikagasmic thread...:wub2: :wub2: and pictures are amazing :swoon: ...and you (with ur 'statements') are crazy as always:roflt:

huuuh...love all this..

btw. the tittle 'girls who know too much' is brill idea! :das:

xoxo

Awwwwwwwwww no ..... :( Til' when .... I might still be here when you get back :wub2:

8.15 AM .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

But I won't be back untill tomorrow evening ... When I get home from work I go to bed :bleh:

That is one sucky shift .... :huglove: how dare work take you away from Mikagasmics ... I shall write a strongly worded complaint .... :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

And what would you write exactly then? :bleh:

(I'm not really here btw .. just found some pretty nice thingies on flickr :teehee: Need to do some saving first .. :naughty:)