So what was it like to be 26?

And btw. about your sig.... are you and GnR fan?

from 24 and forward my life has changed, let's say that i'm definitely grew up.. so i have great feelings about that period, scary but exciting..

and what IS like to be 26?? :thumb_yello:

i'm not that old, i'm 32,but you know i feel as i am 25!!! :teehee: ..and sometimes i'm not comfortable with my age :sneaky2:

i used to be a huge G n' R fan in my teenage years!! that was my music at the time, with skid row and pearl jam :mf_lustslow::wink2:

now i'm kinda calmer.. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from 24 and forward my life has changed' date=' let's say that i'm definitely grew up.. so i have great feelings about that period, scary but exciting..

and what IS like to be 26?? :thumb_yello:

i'm not that old, i'm 32,but you know i feel as i am 25!!! :teehee: ..and sometimes i'm not comfortable with my age :sneaky2:

i used to be a huge G n' R fan in my teenage years!! that was my music at the time, with skid row and pearl jam :mf_lustslow::wink2:

now i'm kinda calmer.. :naughty:[/quote']

Think im looking forward to be 26... donno! My fam. have already said happy b-day and celebated it :blink:

I use to be a GnR fan but only cos of a member of the new gnr whos now a "friend" of mine. I havnet been listning to em for some time and think im about to give up on the GnR area... Donno if you have heard the album that came last year? It isnt the best!!!!!! Almost a year since the album came and still no news about a tour :roftl::sneaky2: What a surprise....

Think im looking forward to be 26... donno! My fam. have already said happy b-day and celebated it :blink:

I use to be a GnR fan but only cos of a member of the new gnr whos now a "friend" of mine. I havnet been listning to em for some time and think im about to give up on the GnR area... Donno if you have heard the album that came last year? It isnt the best!!!!!! Almost a year since the album came and still no news about a tour :roftl::sneaky2: What a surprise....

i haven't listened to chinese democracy yet.. and honestly i'm not that curious.. :teehee:

they are a cool memory of my youth, but i don't feel to listen them again.. :boxed: if i want some good old rock n' roll i go for the old skid row or pearl jam records.. i don't know why.. :blink:

but consider that from oct 2007 i listen almost only mika's stuff!!! :teehee:

less :punk: and more :kachinga:

:bleh:

Edited by Lil'Violet

i haven't listened to chinese democracy yet.. and honestly i'm not that curious.. :teehee:

they are a cool memory of my youth' date=' but i don't feel to listen them again.. :boxed: if i want some good old rock n' roll i go for the old skid row or pearl jam records.. i don't know why.. :blink:

but consider that from oct 2007 i listen almost only mika's stuff!!! :teehee:

less :punk: and more :kachinga:

:bleh:[/quote']

I think i'll always love some of the good old GnR tracks like nov. rain, dont cry, sweet child o mine, knocking on heavent door, paradise city

What im listning most to now is basicly Mika and Queen!!!

Like killin'?

That smile.... i love it :wub2:

Donno why but after seeing him live and meet him have changed the way im seeing him... not in a bad way at all!:wub2: cant explain...

I had it too ... after the first gigs (were I didn't had the chance to see hil afterwards) I had another perspective on Mika then since I met him and spoke to him. He became more real maybe :wub2:

:shocked: thought you knew!!!!! He thinks he is ugly and not good pianist.

I didn't ...

He's crazy !!! I think he is one of the most beautiful guys on the planet :mf_lustslow: and THE most talented artist ...

Now I know what I can say to him next time I meet him ...

I didn't ...

He's crazy !!! I think he is one of the most beautiful guys on the planet :mf_lustslow: and THE most talented artist ...

Now I know what I can say to him next time I meet him ...

Theres a thread about it somewhere about makeing him see that he isnt ugly ect.

I think he is one of the most good looking guys too! Definitely. His eyes, lips ect. :mf_lustslow: