Thx for the reminder... :naughty:

Ey, not my fault ..

For some reason there's a line here at 25 (you know, bankaccount-stuff or special passes for public transport and stuff like that), so .. :mf_rosetinted:

And the guy's almost 30 now! :shocked:

:roftl:

(my mother told me that I was almost 30 when I turned 21, so .. :roftl:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey, not my fault ..

For some reason there's a line here at 25 (you know, bankaccount-stuff or special passes for public transport and stuff like that), so .. :mf_rosetinted:

And the guy's almost 30 now! :shocked:

(my mother told me that I was almost 30 when I turned 21, so .. :roftl:)

We have the same thingys here. I just forgot. So im soon not in the "young" group anylonger. But think it will only effect if i wanna buy some?

Mika talked about some with flight tix in an interview not so long time ago... but he didntsay anythng with you have to pay more or less i think... have to pay more? D*** But what the hell. I have a month to find out

Edited by Dark Angel

We have the same thingys here. I just forgot. So im soon not in the "young" group anylonger. But think it will only effect if i wanna buy some?

Mika talked about some with flight tix in an interview not so long time ago... but he didntsay anythng with you have to pay more or less i think... have to pay more? D*** But what the hell. I have a month to find out

Nah, I don't know ..

I know f.e. you can get here a buzzy pass, it's for on the buss .. You pay it for a year f.e. and then you can take the bus whenever you want .. But I know you can get one untill 25 .. No idea if they have a similar thing for 25+ people (I suppose so ).

Same thing with bank-stuff, the costs you have to pay every year are lower if you're under 25 .. That's what I meant :wink2:

Nah, I don't know ..

I know f.e. you can get here a buzzy pass, it's for on the buss .. You pay it for a year f.e. and then you can take the bus whenever you want .. But I know you can get one untill 25 .. No idea if they have a similar thing for 25+ people (I suppose so ).

Same thing with bank-stuff, the costs you have to pay every year are lower if you're under 25 .. That's what I meant :wink2:

I dont wanna be 26 :shocked:

Glad im not born the day i was suppose to get born. Then i would be 26 tomorrow (20th)... No thx!

Today was a great day, birthday mika, and the School went very well, I am happy :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

That's great :biggrin2:

I dont wanna be 26 :shocked:

Glad im not born the day i was suppose to get born. Then i would be 26 tomorrow (20th)... No thx!

Poor you :roftl:

I'm not even 25 :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

Poor you :roftl:

I'm not even 25 :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

Well have fun as much as you can... :thumb_yello: Its over before you even know it. i didnt even celebrate my 18th bday. I had no friends, didnt talk to my fam. ect. from when i was around 17 to 2 month time before i turned 20. It first changed around aug. 03. So enjoy and have fun as much as you can :thumb_yello:

Edited by Dark Angel

Well have fun as much as you can... :thumb_yello: Its over before you even know it. i didnt even celebrate my 18th bday. I had no friends, didnt talk to my fam. ect. from when i was around 17 to 2 month time before i turned 20. It first changed around aug. 03. So enjoy and have fun as much as you can :thumb_yello:

I am, I am :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry .. Mika's here for goodness sake .. I'm enjoying life very much and I have lots of fun :naughty::teehee::roftl:

Enjoy what? :mf_rosetinted:

Everyhing... almost! Dont tink you can enjoy Mika pissed or sad. But enjoy him happy, naugty, dirty, funny. Only 4 things I can think on right now...:naughty:

But i think its easy to enjoy the thingy with touch his face softly and move softly down over his body.... :drool::swoon:

Everyhing... almost! Dont tink you can enjoy Mika pissed or sad. But enjoy him happy, naugty, dirty, funny. Only 4 things I can think on right now...:naughty:

But i think its easy to enjoy the thingy with touch his face softly and move softly down over his body.... :drool::swoon:

:lmfao:

Don't think I look forward to a pissed Mika no .. :roftl:

(also not a sad Mika btw :bleh:)

That's something to enjoy yes :naughty::teehee:

Didn't know it was meant to happen softly though :teehee:

(I'm kidding, I'm always doing those kind of things softly :bleh:)

:lmfao:

Don't think I look forward to a pissed Mika no .. :roftl:

(also not a sad Mika btw :bleh:)

That's something to enjoy yes :naughty::teehee:

Didn't know it was meant to happen softly though :teehee:

(I'm kidding, I'm always doing those kind of things softly :bleh:)

Who wanna see him sad and pissed? :blink:

Cant imagine touching him hard... as in useing the anils so he will get marks. Not even if he likes it :blink:

i think im off to bed... will try. watching the "live in cartoon motion" dvd atm. so take care and sweet dreams

:bye::huglove:

Who wanna see him sad and pissed? :blink:

Cant imagine touching him hard... as in useing the anils so he will get marks. Not even if he likes it :blink:

No idea .. But there probably will be some people :sneaky2:

Hmm ...

coughmycoughavatarcoughwasn'tcoughmecough :teehee:

Must say I have the nails for it though :teehee: Sometimes I even injure myself :boxed::roftl:

No idea .. But there probably will be some people :sneaky2:

Hmm ...

coughmycoughavatarcoughwasn'tcoughmecough :teehee:

Must say I have the nails for it though :teehee: Sometimes I even injure myself :boxed::roftl:

dditto and i have the same with my toe nails but sad eough ive got a blister under 2 of my nails (big-toe) after sat. was wearing too small shoes for more than 12 hours...

but im off. "live in cartoon motion" dvd and a footbath and then bed. that will be in 3-4 hors time then

take care :bye: