Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tickets now! Thanks to the generosity of an MFCer who wishes to remain anonymous, so I'm honouring that request. I was also offered tickets by another MFCer who also wishes to remain anonymous. You both know who you are, so I thank you both,for the offer, and the tickets. Bless you both, and thank you.

Edit: Someone else just offered me tickets as well! Thank you too!

It looks like we may have to queue up, because they don't guarantee anyone a seat, as they issue more tickets than spaces, in case anyone doesn't turn up.

That's good to hear ;-)

I know if I'd got tickets, I'd certainly have offered you one.

I'm gonna swing round there, when I get there, and grab some lunch in a nearby café.

I have tickets now! Thanks to the generosity of an MFCer who wishes to remain anonymous, so I'm honouring that request. I was also offered tickets by another MFCer who also wishes to remain anonymous. You both know who you are, so I thank you both,for the offer, and the tickets. Bless you both, and thank you.

It looks like we may have to queue up, because they don't guarantee anyone a seat, as they issue more tickets than spaces, in case anyone doesn't turn up.

Oh that's fantastic Marilyn! Very nice from the people who offered you the tix

I am sooo pleased to hear that!!! I love the MFC!

Let's hope we can get all the MFcer that want to go there!!

And yes it looks like Qing ig going to be a must. I've been snoopin around other fan clubs to try to get an idea of how many people will be arriving at what kind of times but I haven't had much success! :(

Very crafty :biggrin2:

I wonder if they'll make as much of an effort as we will at queuing :naughty:

Yeah I bet you nobody can beat our freakish queuing :roftl:

thats brilliant news for you. hope you all have a fabulous time. i didnt get a ticket so have fun everyone.:thumb_yello:

I am absolutly delighted to read this Marilyn. Aren't MFCers fantastic? May I also offer my heartfelt thanks to all those that have been so generous to Marilyn. It really does warm the cockles of ones heart. Brilliant news :wub2:

You know I really feel so blessed to be a part of this fan club. I know when I joined I wasn't sure if I would be accepted, but I have, and this generosity has really touched me deeply. One thing I do know, from being part of fan clubs in the past, is that it's the personality of the star or performer which dictates who joins the clubs. In other words, if the star is selfish and coldhearted, they get selfish coldhearted fans. If a star is kind and generous, their fans who join are warm and kind as well. This just proves that Mika and his fans are warm, kind and generous!

That's brilliant Marilyn! :thumb_yello: Due to other lovely MFC'ers I have now got a ticket and am going too!! :thumb_yello:

That's brilliant Marilyn! :thumb_yello: Due to other lovely MFC'ers I have now got a ticket and am going too!! :thumb_yello:

Brilliant that you and Marilyn got tickets :thumb_yello:

Hope you all have a fantastic time .... :wub2:

Brilliant! Did Gata get a ticket as well?

Congratulations Marilyn. It's really nice to hear that so many people are going now. Wonderful!

Thanks Laurel, shame you can't be there too.

It's going to be a long drive for me but Mika is worth it. :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

:( I so wish I was going .... knowing so many MFC'ers are gonna be there .... :aah:

It pangs .... it really does :tears:

Brilliant! Did Gata get a ticket as well?

Congratulations Marilyn. It's really nice to hear that so many people are going now. Wonderful!

Yes! Gat got a ticket aswell :thumb_yello: I just didn't want to speak on her behalf. I've told her about it as I have been in contact with her while she is sunning herself in Spain. :naughty:

Yes! Gat got a ticket aswell :thumb_yello: I just didn't want to speak on her behalf. I've told her about it as I have been in contact with her while she is sunning herself in Spain. :naughty:

Oh excellent! Just wanted to be sure, otherwise I'd be on the lookout for her for a spare ticket.

Can you go , or you just waiting for a ticket also?

:no: Don't think I can go .... :( Supposed to be working that day ... and not sure I can change it now :aah:

Don't have a ticket anyway

Sucks ....

I am sooo pleased to hear that!!! I love the MFC!

Let's hope we can get all the MFcer that want to go there!!

And yes it looks like Qing ig going to be a must. I've been snoopin around other fan clubs to try to get an idea of how many people will be arriving at what kind of times but I haven't had much success! :(

That is a good point.....should this be in members only in case they are doing the same thing?.............or am I just becoming paranoid?:naughty::shocked:

REALLY good to hear that so many MFCers now have tickets, good luck to everyone who is still hoping for a ticket. I don't know if Ruth is back yet, I text her about it and she got someone to apply for her.

That is a good point.....should this be in members only in case they are doing the same thing?.............or am I just becoming paranoid?:naughty::shocked:

REALLY good to hear that so many MFCers now have tickets, good luck to everyone who is still hoping for a ticket. I don't know if Ruth is back yet, I text her about it and she got someone to apply for her.

Maybe I'm paranoid too but I think it might be a good idea to move this thread, all the talk about this gig in other fan clubs have been in the members only sections...

Agree ... the MFC community helping and looking after each other ... very nice :thumb_yello:

I love that about this place, and when ppl say to me "oh your going to see Mika AGAIN" in a snidey way, I say "oh but its MORE than Mika it's his fans too who are my friends and we all have a great time together and stuff" oh I feel peace and love everywhere ( I hope I still have the ticket I was given by another generous and luvleeeee MFCer). :wub2:

I wonder if I didn't enter the comp properly, I used 3 of my email addy's but didn't win any myself and I am NORTHERN lol pffft.

I love that about this place, and when ppl say to me "oh your going to see Mika AGAIN" in a snidey way, I say "oh but its MORE than Mika it's his fans too who are my friends and we all have a great time together and stuff" oh I feel peace and love everywhere ( I hope I still have the ticket I was given by another generous and luvleeeee MFCer). :wub2:

I wonder if I didn't enter the comp properly, I used 3 of my email addy's but didn't win any myself and I am NORTHERN lol pffft.

It's weird isn't it....about the ticket allocation. Makes you wonder if they are actually telling the truth and it IS totally random.:naughty: I only entered once (not quite sure what I was thinking there:naughty:) within about a minute of Mika's name being mentioned.....but I don't think time of entry would really have anything to do with it.

I think that the people that I know (that I work with etc) are starting to get the idea about the whole MFC community thing but I guess it is the sort of thing that you don't really understand unless you are involved.