Perez advertising Mika music on his website

CazGirl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofcourse there's freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean you can just swear and insult everyone:naughty:

I prefer constructive criticism.

But this happens all the time. It's not like it only happens to Mika.

Exactly. I went into a design blog today, and they posted a Calvin Harris video.You should have seen the comments that supposedly educated people left:boxed: And I've seen this happen all over the internet, from politics to cooking, it's just bad manners.

When it comes to Perez's site, I just don't read the comments, because I know what they are going to be, it comes with the territory.

Exactly. I went into a design blog today, and they posted a Calvin Harris video.You should have seen the comments that supposedly educated people left:boxed: And I've seen this happen all over the internet, from politics to cooking, it's just bad manners.

When it comes to Perez's site, I just don't read the comments, because I know what they are going to be, it comes with the territory.

Well it doesn't matter who they are talking about, Mika, Calvin, or anyone else. No one deserves the things those moron's say. It's one thing for people to say that they don't like someone's music, it's another thing for them to actually attack the person! If someone receives hate mail in the post, they can go to the police! The trouble with the internet is, no one monitors it properly. If the people who run the websites would take responsibility for the comments on their site, they would get rid of comments that are clearly 'hate mail' and also ban the perpertrators from commenting in future.

This just makes me appreciate even more, our good moderators who do such a great job on this site!

Well it doesn't matter who they are talking about, Mika, Calvin, or anyone else. No one deserves the things those moron's say. It's one thing for people to say that they don't like someone's music, it's another thing for them to actually attack the person! If someone receives hate mail in the post, they can go to the police! The trouble with the internet is, no one monitors it properly. If the people who run the websites would take responsibility for the comments on their site, they would get rid of comments that are clearly 'hate mail' and also ban the perpertrators from commenting in future.

This just makes me appreciate even more, our good moderators who do such a great job on this site!

They are doing an important job and mostly behind the scenes.:thumb_yello:

Imagine if MFC was non moderated!:shocked::boxed:

Thanks , lordy the comments on there get brutal at times :shocked:

I think they mostly have to do with Perez being into Mika('s music):wink2:

...otherwise, I think it was silly of Perez to say Blue Eyes has reggae-tinged feel to it..:blink:

I don't think it's reggae. It's South African, in my opinion. Mbaqanga is the genre that fits best to describe that beat, that's why so many people compare it to Paul Simon / Simon&Garfunkel :wink2:

I dont like reading comments on Perez's site either. From what I've seen so far many of the comments are so hypocritical. I mean many of these people bash Perez and if they hate him so much why are they visiting his site and posting all these comments there.

Very well said Marilyn. I totally agree with you:thumb_yello: