• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning

I think tomorrow at this time, it will be finished :(

Hmmm. That is going to be strange.

I am so used to interrupting whatever I am doing or reading elsewhere to return here every twenty minutes to vote for Mika.

Everybody here sure gave it a really good effort.

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

Go Mika!

Hmmm. That is going to be strange.

I am so used to interrupting whatever I am doing or reading elsewhere to return here every twenty minutes to vote for Mika.

Everybody here sure gave it a really good effort.

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

Go Mika!

I thought I read on there to not give up once it's over because you can still keep voting for next month. So he won't win this month but surely will next month.

voted, will vote every half an hour- as the 20 minute thing dosnt work... yeah I dont know what im saying...

what do the heart thing mean?

I signed up for that heart thing, but it says you have to pay for points to give to people. I didn't buy any points as I've got better things to do with my money, so where there should be 13 people on the heart, there are still only 12 and I'm not added. So the heart thing is a big con and not worth bothering with.

I signed up for that heart thing, but it says you have to pay for points to give to people. I didn't buy any points as I've got better things to do with my money, so where there should be 13 people on the heart, there are still only 12 and I'm not added. So the heart thing is a big con and not worth bothering with.

Thanks for the tip :thumb_yello:

But then it's only 60p for 20 points- and our boy did deserve to have a red heart (3 roses, to be precise). I'm unrepentent.

I gave Neil Gaiman one too.

And I've got one left

To me it isn't the money, it's the principle. I registered to give Mika my support, but because I bought no points my registration doesn't count as there are still only 12 people on Mika's heart. Besides if I bought even a few points I'd have to give my card details, and I don't want to do that because I don't know who I'd be giving them to. I don't use paypal either and I don't want to open a paypal account.

To me it isn't the money, it's the principle. I registered to give Mika my support, but because I bought no points my registration doesn't count as there are still only 12 people on Mika's heart. Besides if I bought even a few points I'd have to give my card details, and I don't want to do that because I don't know who I'd be giving them to. I don't use paypal either and I don't want to open a paypal account.

I'm glad you did it, so MIKA, too, has a red heart!

I think PayPal's pretty reliable- a lot of businesses seem to use it, as do a lot of my friends and I've not heard of any problems

There's only one person on MIka's heart at the moment- me!

I wouldn't buy more to make a contest of it, but I'm still glad I bought the ones I did- actually I think I went for £2's worth of points- it's kind of nice