Yohanna happy about meeting Mika - Eurovision

Miro

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=3723&_t=Yohanna+happy+about+meeting+Mika

Yohanna happy about meeting Mika

3 comment(s) Published 20/Aug 2009 @ 13:00 by Jarmo Siim

mikayohanna2resizes925s.jpg

Yohanna, the Eurovision Song Contest star and the pop-music sensation Mika met recently, the young Icelandic singer reports happily.

Like Eurovision.tv has reported before, Yohanna's career is going very strong after her performance at Europe's favourite TV-show in Moscow. She's been performing at many places and has even starred in an Icelandic oat serial commercial!

"I do love the opportunity touring gives you, to travel from country to country, seeing brilliant new people and beautiful cities. I have met so many of you yet I haven't had nearly as much time as I would like to see you all at the shows," she said.

Meeting Mika!

She has also had the chance to meet a lot of exciting people. Amongst others, Mika, the pop-sensation known for his hits Grace Kelly, Love Today, Happy Ending, Big Girls and Billy Brown.

"He was great, so much fun, we had a little chat and he's very friendly and he even knew some of my songs, how fantastic," Yohanna was very happy.

By the way, Mika has also expressed his desire to participate at the Eurovision Song Contest in the past! Currently, he's about to release a new album The Boy Who Knew Too Much in September.

Yohanna is working on releasing her album Butterflies And Elvis in more countries! Keep on checking your record stores for it! The young singer represented Iceland at this year's Eurovision Song Contest and was the runner-up with her song Is It True?, giving Iceland its best placing in ten years.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Mika didn't want to do Eurovision. But if he does sing in the contest, no one else needs to even turn up to sing!

Great article T4P. She looks good and seems like a nice girl.

yeah, he said he wanted to represent lebanon back in 2007, but lebanon weren't allowed to do eurovision until 2010? 2011?

yeah, he said he wanted to represent lebanon back in 2007, but lebanon weren't allowed to do eurovision until 2010? 2011?

Didn't he say on Scott or Jo's show, that he's not so keen now?

Yohanna, the Eurovision Song Contest star and the pop-music sensation Mika met recently, the young Icelandic singer reports happily.

Like Eurovision.tv has reported before, Yohanna's career is going very strong after her performance at Europe's favourite TV-show in Moscow. She's been performing at many places and has even starred in an Icelandic oat serial commercial!

"I do love the opportunity touring gives you, to travel from country to country, seeing brilliant new people and beautiful cities. I have met so many of you yet I haven't had nearly as much time as I would like to see you all at the shows," she said.

Meeting Mika!

She has also had the chance to meet a lot of exciting people. Amongst others, Mika, the pop-sensation known for his hits Grace Kelly, Love Today, Happy Ending, Big Girls and Billy Brown.

"He was great, so much fun, we had a little chat and he's very friendly and he even knew some of my songs, how fantastic," Yohanna was very happy.

By the way, Mika has also expressed his desire to participate at the Eurovision Song Contest in the past! Currently, he's about to release a new album The Boy Who Knew Too Much in September.

Yohanna is working on releasing her album Butterflies And Elvis in more countries! Keep on checking your record stores for it! The young singer represented Iceland at this year's Eurovision Song Contest and was the runner-up with her song Is It True?, giving Iceland its best placing in ten years.

TFP :thumb_yello:

How does he manage to store all that music in his head? :blink:

Meeting Mika!

Thanks for posting! I liked Yohanna and her Eurovision song, she seems like a cute girl:thumb_yello:

Usually I do not watch the Eurovision. Only this time. I liked her performance. BUT . For fans to be photographed near to Mika is happiness. For others it is useful.If there there was one hundred celebrated personalities, she would run all over all of them to fix photoshots