Progressive Mika? Please no.

Zsina

Haha, that sounds pathetic.

When ''my girl'' speaks, you'll almost faint. It smells sooo bad, and there's also food stuck between her teeth a lot. It's horrible.

Worst thing is, her boyfriend isn't even ugly or low educated.

Guess those types are everything. As well with the handsome people, the populair people, the nerds, the fanboys, the tomboys... And more of all the stereotypes you can think of.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is not the image for me. To me in general strange such to hear here... And I accept Him if He will be d*ckhead, either gloomy boring type or captious the bore and the ill-natured person. He cannot be the boyholiday round the clock. Also excuse, I never loved Him by chorus. To the most difficult for me was to speak " our Mika ". When I think and I realize, that all of you are Mika's fans, love Him, respect Him, I feel warmly on soul . And I feel greater joy for Mika , Him love so many people. But I was not united in my love to Him with anybody .

Marilyn_Mastin , you well told, beautifully, but all is generalized and does not resemble at all that that I feel. Absolutely.I really completely not such person as you. You have the husband and love Mika. I never could so. If I have love, to me without a difference as He is far from me. I shall not have anybody beside. If I would meet the person and have loved him, in my heart would not remain any place for Mika. I cannot love the two man. Also I can not love to one in real and another for hobby. Only I shall not meet, because I look in" through" and in " anywhere" and I see nobody, except for Him. Also there is no nobody's fault. People really happen different. It is impossible to cut every equally

I so long know you all, but never I could tell "we". Could not identify itself with mfc. Till now I feel myself another. As though I have no right. Or I deceive. I cannot be dissolved in club and feel of a generality and of a unification. Probably, because I am absorbed by Mika. Till now I can not believe, that nobody thinks as I. Surprisingly, probably, really pathological case.You really are my friends. I could not share such ideas with anybody. With anybody from Russia.

mmmmhhh.... i wonder why suddenly some people get a bit negative about TBWKTM

(The Boy Who Know Too Much), if you dont like MIKA anymore ....

its OK, sometimes happend, but dont spread your negativety....:thumbdown:

we are the fans, we should be supportive

if we dont defend MIKA, who?

We are Mika fans, but we won't sell our souls to him. I will not pretend to like something if I do not like it. A fan mustn't lose sense of themself in order to like an artist. =)

I'd do close to anything to just try to make him smile. If I knew that he's in love with someone and that someone loves him back the same, it would be none of my business. But you can bet you bottom dollar, I would care and it would make me very happy.

:tears:

I love that! That describes exactly how I feel, too. Very well said. :wub2:

mmmmhhh.... i wonder why suddenly some people get a bit negative about TBWKTM

(The Boy Who Know Too Much), if you dont like MIKA anymore ....

its OK, sometimes happend, but dont spread your negativety....:thumbdown:

we are the fans, we should be supportive

if we dont defend MIKA, who?

We are fans, and among his most diehard fans - which, IMHO, gives us a pretty valid base for constructive criticism. We know the music inside, out, and backwards; our criticisms are way more valid than some random guy who goes "bah, Mika sucks 'cause he sings falsetto and must be a fag." Or something.

We can surely express disappointment with elements of Mika's work, and do so without attacking him... or each other. :wink2:

You really are my friends. I could not share such ideas with anybody. With anybody from Russia.

I hope you do feel we are your friends - because we are. Even if we don't always agree on certain topics, we all share a common love of Mika, which many of our friends in real life don't share. I think that's one of the biggest things that makes MFC so special. :huglove:

:tears:

I love that! That describes exactly how I feel, too. Very well said. :wub2:

We are fans, and among his most diehard fans - which, IMHO, gives us a pretty valid base for constructive criticism. We know the music inside, out, and backwards; our criticisms are way more valid than some random guy who goes "bah, Mika sucks 'cause he sings falsetto and must be a fag." Or something.

We can surely express disappointment with elements of Mika's work, and do so without attacking him... or each other. :wink2:

I hope you do feel we are your friends - because we are. Even if we don't always agree on certain topics, we all share a common love of Mika, which many of our friends in real life don't share. I think that's one of the biggest things that makes MFC so special. :huglove:

lollipop_monkey:wub2: You the envoy of peace. Usually, when to me it is bad, I write any kind words for Mika or I do pics in photoshop . It distracts me from bad ideas. But these days I was very bad and was afraid to write careless words to Mika. Therefore I have poured out all on you. And it is valid, why it is impossible to tell, that you think.? To choke and hold all in itself... Only I am afraid for my translator. I was in despair. And only. Was that rough? Now it seems to me:emot-sad:

Guess those types are everything. As well with the handsome people, the populair people, the nerds, the fanboys, the tomboys... And more of all the stereotypes you can think of.

I wouldn't even know in which category I belong:naughty:

I'm not really beautiful or something, I'm not really popular, I'm certainly not a nerd, I'm not a tomboy, I'm not sportive..:aah:

I don't think anyone needs to be upset about the songs on the cd, even if you don't like some of the arrangements on it.

There's another cd, if you get the deluxe version, which has a live acustic gig on it. Also on Youtube, I've heard a beautiful acustic version of We Are Golden with a bit of extra verse at the beginning. So I think Mika is trying to do things to please all of us. Anyway, here's the acustic We Are Golden. It's beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-isazq0Wcc