MIKA's October 2009 North American Tour

dcdeb

Hey Deb! Didn't see your message until after I'd posted my reply to Holly. After Sariflor's post, I'm feeling optimistic!

Hope to see you in NYC -- and talk to you more this time...

Joanne

Joanne - would LOVE to have you at the dinner meet up before the show! Can't wait to talk to everyone in a NON-LOOPY state! :teehee:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! TicketMaster is a tricky thing! I played on it yesterday and was offered terrible seats - just now I tried again and was offered Row C in the Orchestra Section!GO FIGURE! :doh:

. . . I am holding on to th hope that ours are the very best!!!! :biggrin2:

Joanne - would LOVE to have you at the dinner meet up before the show! Can't wait to talk to everyone in a NON-LOOPY state! :teehee:

If I can, I'll be there. I've eaten at a large Latin restaurant that was good way uptown and I believe it was pretty near the venue. I'll have to look it up. That might be a good meeting place. There is a chance that I might have to be away at that time; though I'm hoping to be here. I also think that cousins of mine from Hamburg might be planning to visit NYC that weekend, so I have some sorting to do. I'll be in touch...

HA! TicketMaster is a tricky thing! I played on it yesterday and was offered terrible seats - just now I tried again and was offered Row C in the Orchestra Section!GO FIGURE! :doh:

. . . I am holding on to th hope that ours are the very best!!!! :biggrin2:

There is so much "finagling" with online ticket buying today! I'm sure an enormous number of these tickets are not being bought by fans, but rather for resale -- many of them probably for Ticketmaster's own resale site!

If I can, I'll be there. I've eaten at a large Latin restaurant that was good way uptown and I believe it was pretty near the venue. I'll have to look it up. That might be a good meeting place. There is a chance that I might have to be away at that time; though I'm hoping to be here. I also think that cousins of mine from Hamburg might be planning to visit NYC that weekend, so I have some sorting to do. I'll be in touch...

Keep us posted on your situation!!! Hope it all works out! :biggrin2:

There is so much "finagling" with online ticket buying today! I'm sure an enormous number of these tickets are not being bought by fans, but rather for resale -- many of them probably for Ticketmaster's own resale site!

THAT is always a terrible thing! Thank God Mika is SO good to us!!! :shocked:

Hope you can make it Joanne! It was nice to queue with you last time and this time we could talk around a nice dinner ;)

I really enjoyed being a "consecutive number" with you and Vero! Wish I could come up to Montreal for the show there too! Mika and smoked meat -- mmm...fabulous! If I had no obligations and unlimited funds, I would.

I really enjoyed being a "consecutive number" with you and Vero! Wish I could come up to Montreal for the show there too! Mika and smoked meat -- mmm...fabulous! If I had no obligations and unlimited funds, I would.

If I had that I would be at EVERY show this tour!!!! :teehee:

I went to the sandbag presale website and I'm trying to buy two tickets for Seattle and it said it only has one left but its been like that for three days and I can't imagine that, that one ticket hasn't been sold in the last three days. Help?

I went to the sandbag presale website and I'm trying to buy two tickets for Seattle and it said it only has one left but its been like that for three days and I can't imagine that, that one ticket hasn't been sold in the last three days. Help?

Contact Sandbag and see if they can sort you out.

tickets@sandbag.uk.com

Or even where we should look for that matter?

It's way too soon to even think about getting the tickets, Sammy. It said

on my confirmation that they wouldn't be able to get info about the seats

to us until a week after the presale ended, which wouldn't be until

this Friday. Then it says tickets will be mailed about 3 weeks before the

date of the show -- so you're looking at least another week or two.

Hang in there! :thumb_yello:

It's way too soon to even think about getting the tickets, Sammy. It said

on my confirmation that they wouldn't be able to get info about the seats

to us until a week after the presale ended, which wouldn't be until

this Friday. Then it says tickets will be mailed about 3 weeks before the

date of the show -- so you're looking at least another week or two.

Hang in there! :thumb_yello:

Wwwhhoooo . . thanks - I got anxious for a minute there! :roftl:

I wore my flashing heart in 2008, so I sure hope they didn't go outta style in '07! How embarrassing would that be? :roftl:

ha ha ha . . I don't think flashing hearts will EVER 'go outta style' AT least NOT to the MFC! . . . and we are all that matters . . . :rolls_eyes:

Also, are flashing hearts still in, or is that so 2007? :naughty:

I asked someone the same question about a month ago. But I never got the final answer. I had too but I broke them both within a day

THAT IS SO 2007 :rolls_eyes:

I love the hearts!!