Mika will be on The Jonathan Ross show

sexy Mika

Yeh ... as I said to them .. some we win , some we loose , but we will always try :naughty::thumb_yello:

Sorry everyone .. I wanted this for you all toooo , ohh hum

Thanks to you, and TM for trying ;-)

That's the problem with tv shows, the audience is always on a waiting list, so even if you have applied for tickets, you still don't know if you'll get them for the show you want to see.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw Wossy's tweet. What do we want with a cricketer? Mika's much more interesting and I can guarantee he'll have better trousers.

Isn't this the guy, who won us The Ashes though?

Surprised he hasn't got Freddie Flintoff on as well.

Just saw Wossy's tweet. What do we want with a cricketer? Mika's much more interesting and I can guarantee he'll have better trousers.

OMG the cricketer in question is one Stuart Broad though...he is VERY nice! :wub2::wub2::wub2: I now have two reasons to watch this programme!!

:aah:

Isn't this the guy, who won us The Ashes though?

Surprised he hasn't got Freddie Flintoff on as well.

No one actually cares about cricket until we win something though. Which is really rather rare. The rest of the time it's just irrelevant.

Freddie Flintoff's still probably in an alcohol induced coma somewhere, so there's no chance of having him on. :wink2:

OMG the cricketer in question is one Stuart Broad though...he is VERY nice! :wub2::wub2::wub2: I now have two reasons to watch this programme!!

:aah:

He's the cute blonde one isn't he .... I don't do cricket ... but I did notice him on Sky News :wink2:

Who were the guests on last week's episode? I'm trying to figure out how far behind BBC America is :naughty:

This is the new series starting.

The last series ended with Quentin Tarantino.