Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mana, Amy said and I quote "Have fun at the concert! Find Mana and stick with her, she'll get you into the front row and a hug from Mika after the concert."

IS ZIS TROO?

:lmfao:

Where am I getting these super powers from? Amy said this? As in, artsyfartsy Amy? :roftl:

Yes. Stick with me and I'll get you into a badass post-gig pool party with Mika, a kicking sound system, and some vodka coolers. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

But really, getting front row is based upon two things: what time you queue, and how fair security are. But I've heard they're good at this venue, though, and the front row should be fairly wide. So that's promising. :biggrin2:

As for the hug from Mika bit...

In the event that he comes out to sign stuff, when he gets to you, tell him whatever you feel like telling him. Just be natural - he's just a guy. A ridiculously purdy, talented guy, but just a guy. :naughty:

Then just ask him for a hug. He's really quite a touchy-feely person. On two occasions he's surprised me by going for a hug when I wasn't even expecting it. :teehee:

And make sure someone has a camera on. If you get a hug, trust me, you'll want a video. :naughty:

But really, getting front row is based upon two things: what time you queue, and how fair security are. But I've heard they're good at this venue, though, and the front row should be fairly wide. So that's promising. :biggrin2:

They are. I saw Bedouin Soundclash there (woot woot) and got there really early- nobody else was even there yet. But there was an outdoors thing they were doing for the radio, and some employees were constructing the tent thingy. One of the security guys told me to go and "wait over there" (on one of the benches) and told me he'd make sure I was the first one in line. :wub2: Needless to say, I got the best spot in the house.

Where am I getting these super powers from? Amy said this? As in, artsyfartsy Amy? :roftl:

Yes. Stick with me and I'll get you into a badass post-gig pool party with Mika, a kicking sound system, and some vodka coolers. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

As for the hug from Mika bit...

In the event that he comes out to sign stuff, when he gets to you, tell him whatever you feel like telling him. Just be natural - he's just a guy. A ridiculously purdy, talented guy, but just a guy. :naughty:

Then just ask him for a hug. He's really quite a touchy-feely person. On two occasions he's surprised me by going for a hug when I wasn't even expecting it. :teehee:

And make sure someone has a camera on. If you get a hug, trust me, you'll want a video. :naughty:

I'm naturally nervous around boys, :blush-anim-cl: So imagine HIM, I'll blabber on for carb's sake, about anything and everything that has zero relevancy to him :roftl:

I'll hopefully be a smooth operator for once, :roftl:

question: When do tix arrive at our canada post mail boxes? :naughty:

Not soon enough! I wants them now. :freak:

I think they need someone to sign for them, so if you're not home when the mail man comes, you'll need to get them from the post office. At least that's how it was with my Amsterdam tickets (which, mind you, arrived a couple weeks after the gig. :roftl:)