Had to sign for it. It was personally delivered to our door. :biggrin2:

Oh, well then :sneaky2::roftl:

Be prepared for single-digit temperatures, by the lake:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caon0696

:blink:

Daaamn, I'll need tights for my high waisted skirt then :roftl:

I was planning on flashing the world my undiegarments, :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Me, too. We have the same taste in posh, high-end clothing stores. :mf_rosetinted:

Hear that, Meeks? It's gonna be chilleh! Non-fat, extra-hot latte please! With a dash of cinammon! :biggrin2:

Medium french vanilla cappucino from tim's, S'IL VOUS PLAIT.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be prepared for single-digit temperatures, by the lake:

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourteenday/caon0696

:blink:

Frig. I can't wait. :sneaky2:

Yeah it says toronto, :bleh:

They're printed from Ticketmaster? Because All the tickets I've got from Ticketmaster, genreal admission, have an "seat number" on them. I think it's to keep inventory (is that the right word? :blink:) of how many tickets they've sold (I could be wrong, but that's my guess why).

Frig. I can't wait. :sneaky2:

They're printed from Ticketmaster? Because All the tickets I've got from Ticketmaster, genreal admission, have an "seat number" on them. I think it's to keep inventory (is that the right word? :blink:) of how many tickets they've sold (I could be wrong, but that's my guess why).

Live Nation, :no: is that something similar to ticketmaster, or could it be both? :P

Ain't got no time, ain't got no dog, ain't got no life outside of work but

I GOT MY CHICKET! :biggrin2:

Fab! Especially considering it's only 9 days away! :clap:

I know I've mentioned it to you already, but for everyone else here, you can also buy your "VIP" :teehee: parking ticket for this event on Ticketmaster for $10 (or else it's $15 at the gate). :biggrin2:

EDIT(link):

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=parking+mika+toronto

Edited by Suzy

now is that chicken or ticket???? i think we should start a thread and ask people to vote on this :sneaky2:

Hmm...wonder if zoots would be excited about 'chicken' more than she would about Mika tickets? :dunno:

:naughty:

btw, i know 2 girls who work on Via Rail trains between Toronto and Montreal. if the girl working on your train is called Christina (Chrissy) or Michelle, tell them Guylaine says hello!! and whatever stories they tell you, it isn't true!!! :biggrin2:

i wonder if i can find out if they are indeed working the day you travel.... :teehee: maybe i could get you guys extra bags of peanuts or something :naughty:

My mom wants to know what a "reasonable time" is for getting down there.

*rolls eyes*

Depends. Is she talking reasonable as in, for "normal" people? Or reasonable in MFC Land?

'Cause normal people show up, like, half an hour before the doors open. :roftl:

btw, i know 2 girls who work on Via Rail trains between Toronto and Montreal. if the girl working on your train is called Christina (Chrissy) or Michelle, tell them Guylaine says hello!! and whatever stories they tell you, it isn't true!!! :biggrin2:

i wonder if i can find out if they are indeed working the day you travel.... :teehee: maybe i could get you guys extra bags of peanuts or something :naughty:

Neat-O! I'll be looking at everyone's name tags then and tell them "Guy said you might have extra bags of nuts for us." :roftl:

The train arrives at the Montreal station for 3pm. I'm hoping we can quickly find a cab to our hotel, and get refreshed and ready to meet you for 5pm.

Then we have lots of time to meet, chat, eat chicken and poutine. :biggrin2:

*forgot what time the doors open for the concert - goes to check*

Depends. Is she talking reasonable as in, for "normal" people? Or reasonable in MFC Land?

'Cause normal people show up, like, half an hour before the doors open. :roftl:

Suzy already told me a time, but my mom when ballistic :roftl:

I'll find a way to work her into something..

Suzy already told me a time, but my mom when ballistic :roftl:

I'll find a way to work her into something..

It's gonna be a little more challenging now to convince anyone normal to be in the queue at stupid o'clock. Forecast calls for rain. :aah:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/CAXX0504?from=search_10day

Frick. I need to buy a raincoat thing. I'm going to find the most ridiculous one possible and wear it with pride. Like this:

http://www.fairyflossbyronbay.com/image/homepage/rainbow-raincoat.jpg

Lmfao, that's a special kind of pride.

I have a black slicker that makes me feel like a princess that I am going to 'rep.

it looks funny with skirts, but I WILL WORK IT.