Mika in Toronto, ON at The Sound Academy

lollipop_monkey

By myself. My mom joked that she could come as well -- as if, she'd just embarass me. :shun:

Aww, yeah. :teehee:

Lucky! :shocked:

My mom would never let me venture out in the rugged torontonian wilderness without her, and pepper spray :naughty:

My mom will embarass me, but It's ok, she means well.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky! :shocked:

My mom would never let me venture out in the rugged torontonian wilderness without her, and pepper spray :naughty:

My mom will embarass me, but It's ok, she means well.

I think each parent is different in what they allow their children to do. Like I came home after a concert at, it must've been, 1am but I had my phone and was with 2 friends. But I know some of my friends would never be allowed to do that, even at our age.

Oh, yeah my mom too...but still. :teehee: It's so great you can finally attend a concert. :yay:

I think each parent is different in what they allow their children to do. Like I came home after a concert at, it must've been, 1am but I had my phone and was with 2 friends. But I know some of my friends would never be allowed to do that, even at our age.

Oh, yeah my mom too...but still. :teehee: It's so great you can finally attend a concert. :yay:

IT'S A YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so happy.:tears:

Yeah, my mom's pretty chill about things, but she's had bad experience with things, so she's sometimes paranoid.

It's a GA show.

what does that mean? :blush-anim-cl:

:yay: :yay:

Thank gawd. I couldn't handle another 2 months of you crying in our thread. :teehee:

Can't wait to meet you!!! :huglove:

i just LMFAO'd.

I'm crying like a baby i'm so excited!

I have a few more questions, :teehee:

What time will it be at and what time should I be there for to get good viewsies?

Where do we go if we want to see mfcers?

And, what else should i really..know?

what does that mean? :blush-anim-cl:

i just LMFAO'd.

I'm crying like a baby i'm so excited!

I have a few more questions, :teehee:

What time will it be at and what time should I be there for to get good viewsies?

Where do we go if we want to see mfcers?

And, what else should i really..know?

Honey! You're going to a gig! Ooooh I hope you have a great time! So pleased for you!

This'll sound stupid but...

Do i wear a sign or something? :naughty:

Do you have MIKA Fan Club button?

Have you ever posted your pic in the "Post Your Pic" thread? :naughty:

'Coz I'll just come up and say hello to you. And your embarrassing mom. :teehee:

Do you have MIKA Fan Club button?

Have you ever posted your pic in the "Post Your Pic" thread? :naughty:

'Coz I'll just come up and say hello to you. And your embarrassing mom. :teehee:

No I don't. :shun:

Yes, but I look very different in person. Plus, lats picture my hair wasn't as repunzel -long :teehee:

Hahahah, I'll start crying, it's almost like seeing a celebrity. No, I'll just be reallllly shy.

Or you knnow insanely outgoing, whichever.:naughty:

OH AND ANOTHER QUESTION!!

what do we do to meet mika after? :original:

Normally, we queue again outside the venue for him to come down the line for quick M&G. Security will say "no posed pictures", "stay in a single file behind the rope/barrier" and then we wait about almost an hour for him to come out.

And we have to hope he that Mika is up for it. And you need to make sure you tell your Mom this ahead of time - because it's already quite late when the gig is over.

Normally, we queue again outside the venue for him to come down the line for quick M&G. Security will say "no posed pictures", "stay in a single file behind the rope/barrier" and then we wait about almost an hour for him to come out.

And we have to hope he that Mika is up for it. And you need to make sure you tell your Mom this ahead of time - because it's already quite late when the gig is over.

ahh, yeah :sad:

I told her at dinner, i said and i quote "Women, if you don't let me meet mika, I WILL ABANDON YOU."

so, looks good to me :original:

CHUM FM Radio (Toronto) is playing WAG as I write this. First time I ever heard it on Toronto radio, but colleague here at work tells me she hears it on this station all the time!:thumb_yello: