dcdeb

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really??:naughty:

so, tell me then. I would like to know....lol

You are JUST (well almost) as excited and NERVOUS as I am ALL day l o n g WAY before we ever get into the venue!!!! :naughty: OH wait a minute - maybe THAT is because I start to rub off on you, after a few hours!!!! :roftl:

You are JUST (well almost) as excited and NERVOUS as I am ALL day l o n g WAY before we ever get into the venue!!!! :naughty: OH wait a minute - maybe THAT is because I start to rub off on you, after a few hours!!!! :roftl:

:lmfao: I think it is you lol

I think this time I am going to be more calm then I was at Le Poisson Rouge. Well - the whole day before we start heading to the venue . . . anyways! :biggrin2:

we always say that!! But it does not work at all. remember I did it in early 08. Went to philly and then NYC. I was as happy as a donkey!

we always say that!! But it does not work at all. remember I did it in early 08. Went to philly and then NYC. I was as happy as a donkey!

I know!! I am NOT even gonna T R Y to contain myself!!!! But STILL if I SEE Rufus in the audience . . . someone is going to have to call :stretcher:

but Rufus does not like MIKA, or does he??

I AM TRYING TO CHANGE HIS MIND!!!! Hey - I may not be able to change his sexuality :das: BUT, I am POSITIVE . . if he JUST gave Meeks a chance . . HOW could he NOT like him! RIGHT!!!!???!!!! :biggrin2:

I AM TRYING TO CHANGE HIS MIND!!!! Hey - I may not be able to change his sexuality :das: BUT, I am POSITIVE . . if he JUST gave Meeks a chance . . HOW could he NOT like him! RIGHT!!!!???!!!! :biggrin2:

I agree!!!

maybe if he likes mika I might like him:naughty:

ok...I will try even harder lol

I'll make a deal with you . . . I am bringing my (Alysia's) MP3 player with me to NYC . . . when we are in the Philly queue - I will let you listen to my fave (the BEST) Rufus songs . . . IF *for any reason* you just can't get into it . . I will forever more LEAVE YOU THE **** alone about Rufus :teehee:

DEAL?

I'll make a deal with you . . . I am bringing my (Alysia's) MP3 player with me to NYC . . . when we are in the Philly queue - I will let you listen to my fave (the BEST) Rufus songs . . . IF *for any reason* you just can't get into it . . I will forever more LEAVE YOU THE **** alone about Rufus :teehee:

DEAL?

DEAL!

but you don't bother me. I actually like you trying for me to like him :teehee:

DEAL!

but you don't bother me. I actually like you trying for me to like him :teehee:

HA HA HA :lmao: I have a song that is even Lucy proof . . . you have NO choice but to LOVE it . . . if you allow yourself to listen! Aahhhh YAY I am going to be in NYC - and SO is Rufus! :das: