MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want no fights...I don't want MIKA to think we are that desperate.

Me either . . . BUT YOU KNOW LUCY . . .when it comes down to the WIRE how some people ACT . . . like they were raised in a barn . .. and all manners go out the door - when it comes to Mika . . . I guess some people's brains turn to mush!

Me either . . . BUT YOU KNOW LUCY . . .when it comes down to the WIRE how some people ACT . . . like they were raised in a barn . .. and all manners go out the door - when it comes to Mika . . . I guess some people's brains turn to mush!

:lmfao: that is so freaking funny!!!!

Holly.......GTG...I need to cash the 4:45 train.

LOVE YOU!!

I have been through a SEA OF EMOTIONS this morning.

I THOUGHT/hoped/prayed that maybe JUST maybe the ticket gods would BE WITH ME this ONE time seats are outta my own hands that queueing for 37 hours for just 2 shows would reap a wonderful blessing from the ticket gods . . WHY would I even think/feel/expect such a thing!? I am the MOST unlucky person anyone will ever meet - so WHY should this be any different?

And there is the PROOF . . .it is JUST my LUCK! We got tickets the MOMENT the link was active and LOOK what happened!

At FIRST I was beyond pissed/upset/devastated . . . ..

BUT - when I SAID that I was SO GLAD to have a seated venue . .. I REALLY meant it! NOW looking at my rant - I feel like a spoiled bitch who didn't get her way. And I don't LIKE that person at all! :no:

SO - I am NOT going to look at this show the same as ANY others. I am NOT going to focus on MIKA per say! NO NO NO . . . cause THAT would just piss me off! I am going to just HAVE FUN - being there . . . and sing and dance ans have a BLAST with Lucy! Finally we can JUST BE there together and HAVE FUN!

. . .. I feel like a icky bitch. I really do.

Ummm.... Holly not be mean but your being pretty selfish. At least your going so you should be glad to be in the same room as Mika.

Its not about where you sit its just being there enjoying Mika not matter where you are.

Ummm.... Holly not be mean but your being pretty selfish. At least your going so you should be glad to be in the same room as Mika.

Its not about where you sit its just being there enjoying Mika not matter where you are.

WHATEVER! WHO doesn't get all 'selfish' and crazy when it comes to shows? NAME ONE PERSON. And don't give me any holy(er) then thou rubbish . .. you know good darn diggity dang well that if YOU had gotten different seats YOU would be complaining too . . .

I don't think she is being selfish. She said it herself about hating her reaction. Wouldn't you act the same way? She wished to be front but I think she is happy where she's seating.

And trust me, she appreciates being in the same room as him.

I hope you don't think I am attacking you :wink2:

I don't think she is being selfish. She said it herself about hating her reaction. Wouldn't you act the same way? She wished to be front but I think she is happy where she's seating.

Thanks Lucy (for NOT attacking her) :roftl:

If you read EVERYTHING that I wrote . . it is clear to see that I had a MOMENT of selfishness I AM HUMAN and a HUGE MIKA FAN. But, I (as any decent person would do) I GOT OVER MYSELF! I have FEELINGS and STRONG emotions . . . BUT, I am NOT a MEAN NASTY SELFISH PERSON! :sneaky2:

this is from the Sonic Youth concert in July:

DSC_4781.jpg

Looks like everyone's seated, before the gig starts -- once it starts, I'm

sure it's hard to keep order, but to me, it looks like they make you start

out in your seats.

We'll keep asking until we find out for sure. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Deb, I just hope we can find out soon.

WHATEVER! WHO doesn't get all 'selfish' and crazy when it comes to shows? NAME ONE PERSON. And don't give me any holy(er) then thou rubbish . .. you know good darn diggity dang well that if YOU had gotten different seats YOU would be complaining too . . .

I would not complain because I'm just happy to be seeing Mika.

I just don't appreciate when people act like that. I know you don't like how your acting its just I'm upset.

I would not act the same way.

No I'm just upset:wink2:

Thanks Lucy (for NOT attacking her) :roftl:

If you read EVERYTHING that I wrote . . it is clear to see that I had a MOMENT of selfishness I AM HUMAN and a HUGE MIKA FAN. But, I (as any decent person would do) I GOT OVER MYSELF! I have FEELINGS and STRONG emotions . . . BUT, I am NOT a MEAN NASTY SELFISH PERSON! :sneaky2:

it ia a natural reaction for some or I must say all to get a bit jealous or selfish. I really don't care at all.

I would not complain because I'm just happy to be seeing Mika.

I just don't appreciate when people act like that. I know you don't like how your acting its just I'm upset.

I would not act the same way.

No I'm just upset:wink2:

Everyone has different reactions I guess. And she was just letting it all out. I would be upset to know that someone else is upset because of what I write (in this case Holly).

And I don't understand how that upset you?? Why? is not like she is asking you to give up your seat?

Ok.................. we all like MIKA and let just leave it at that.

Let's not turned out like the other fans...for instance NSYNC or BSB fans. they all fight.

I'm not attacking you I'm just stating that I don't like your post about your ticket. Just what you said just pissed me off more than I have been in a long time.

SOUNDS like YOU have a personal problem! I did not say anything to YOU or mention YOUR name . . . what the hell . .. . I was mearly expressing my inner most FEELINGS which I am entitled to . . if THAT pisses you off .. (that's your issue)

AS I HAVE ALREADY RESOLVED MY FEELINGS!!

SOUNDS like YOU have a personal problem! I did not say anything to YOU or mention YOUR name . . . what the hell . .. . I was mearly expressing my inner most FEELINGS which I am entitled to . . if THAT pisses you off .. (that's your issue)

Holly................just let it go........please.

it ia a natural reaction for some or I must say all to get a bit jealous or selfish. I really don't care at all.

Everyone has different reactions I guess. And she was just letting it all out. I would be upset to know that someone else is upset because of what I write (in this case Holly).

And I don't understand how that upset you?? Why? is not like she is asking you to give up your seat?

Ok.................. we all like MIKA and let just leave it at that.

Let's not turned out like the other fans...for instance NSYNC or BSB fans. they all fight.

ok............weird....LOL

I'm upset because she said she didn't even want to listen to Mika and just dance and have a good time. WTF!?

I didn't want this to become a fight I was just expressing my feelings just like Holly did.

I guess we are done here.

I'm upset because she said she didn't even want to listen to Mika and just dance and have a good time. WTF!?

I didn't want this to become a fight I was just expressing my feelings just like Holly did.

LOOK What you wrote there . . THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID!!!! I SAID THE OPPOSITE!!!

I SAID ALL I want to DO is listen to MIKA and dance and have FUN with Lucy! WTF are you reading?

i'm upset because she said she didn't even want to listen to mika and just dance and have a good time. Wtf!?

I didn't want this to become a fight i was just expressing my feelings just like holly did.

deal

done

Okay ladies, I hope you can take a break then or at least take it to PM.

I know this ticketing situation can be stressful just like the queuing situation but it's always fine when Mika comes out on stage. Everyone breathe!