• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about it.

My GMA experience kick in yesterday:shocked:

I saw my pic and just :tears:

I DON'T want to experience the PMD this time!!! I REALLY don't!!!! I was pretty good after Le Poisson Rouge!!! I don't EVER want to feel that way I did after Terminal 5 . . . somehow I am thinking that was JUST a <first Mika gig kinda thing> Cause it was murder! :mf_rosetinted:

I DON'T want to experience the PMD this time!!! I REALLY don't!!!! I was pretty good after Le Poisson Rouge!!! I don't EVER want to feel that way I did after Terminal 5 . . . somehow I am thinking that was JUST a <first Mika gig kinda thing> Cause it was murder! :mf_rosetinted:

awwww

I now what you mean

awwww

I now what you mean

I can't beleive that I NEVER experienced that for ONE second after my Rufus shows! I never had ANY sadness in me at all . .. Just OUTTA my mind blissfulNESS! I think it was because Rufus made ALL my dreams come true! :teehee:

I can't beleive that I NEVER experienced that for ONE second after my Rufus shows! I never had ANY sadness in me at all . .. Just OUTTA my mind blissfulNESS! I think it was because Rufus made ALL my dreams come true! :teehee:

hell yeah he did!!

a kiss :fangurl:

hell yeah he did!!

a kiss :fangurl:

NOT j u s t the kiss . . . BUT everything!!!! Getting to go backstage and the way he makes you 'feel so comfortable'. I will never forget how I drug him around like a little ragdoll <toyboy> . . . and he just let me! :teehee: He was prolly READY to get away from us! :roftl:

NOT j u s t the kiss . . . BUT everything!!!! Getting to go backstage and the way he makes you 'feel so comfortable'. I will never forget how I drug him around like a little ragdoll <toyboy> . . . and he just let me! :teehee: He was prolly READY to get away from us! :roftl:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

how are they different?? please explain...because mika confuses me plenty of times

uuhhh . . . hard to explain - something you more 'feel' . . .

you know how Mika is a total flirt . . and he FLIRTS with e v e r y o n e!!!!! And Mika is SO sexual . . .like when he is shaking his arse in your face and all you can see is some GREY undies. (I will NEVER in my life forget Sivan's face at LPR when Mika was RIGHT in her face shaking it . . OMG!!!! She could not even LOOK at him!) :teehee: THAT was hilarious!!!!!

Rufus is WAY more suttle . . . . W A Y more. Mika is JUST like BLAM in your FACE! How ya like me now . . and the whole audience is :drool:

uuhhh . . . hard to explain - something you more 'feel' . . .

you know how Mika is a total flirt . . and he FLIRTS with e v e r y o n e!!!!! And Mika is SO sexual . . .like when he is shaking his arse in your face and all you can see is some GREY undies. (I will NEVER in my life forget Sivan's face at LPR when Mika was RIGHT in her face shaking it . . OMG!!!! She could not even LOOK at him!) :teehee: THAT was hilarious!!!!!

Rufus is WAY more suttle . . . . W A Y more. Mika is JUST like BLAM in your FACE! How ya like me now . . and the whole audience is :drool:

OMG yes SIVAN!!!!!!

I would love to attend another show with her!! Her presence was lovely!

You thin he does it on purpose?? I just think is natural!! LOL

OMG yes SIVAN!!!!!!

I would love to attend another show with her!! Her presence was lovely!

You thin he does it on purpose?? I just think is natural!! LOL

I think it is natural for him YES . .. but he KNOWS what it does to us and he DOES that on purpose! He takes the fact and runs with it!!!! HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!! Therefore it IS intentional!!!! NO DOUBT!

I think it is natural for him YES . .. but he KNOWS what it does to us and he DOES that on purpose! He takes the fact and runs with it!!!! HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!!!!! Therefore it IS intentional!!!! NO DOUBT!

ok :naughty::naughty::naughty: