MFC is famous in the Blogosphere!

lollipop_monkey

MFC is so fabulous, in fact, that our thread about the possibility of TBWKTM leaking is the subject of an entry on the music blog ilikesounds.com. Have a look, and have a giggle - I sure did. :roftl:

http://www.likesounds.com/likesounds/1948/mika

Anyone know the person (people?) behind this blog? I found it hilarious to see what the "outside world" thinks of us. :lmfao:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mika wrote this blog. :lmfao:

Yeah I think so. He's well scared of you C. :naughty:

I think it's Babs :naughty::roftl:

Not clever enough V. :teehee:

It would be amazing if he did! :roftl::roftl:

No offense, but I love how he found your post scary. LOL! I don't think you're threatening or scary at all :roftl:

Caz, you haven't seen Christine under the right circumstances then . She's fierce (as Mika would say)

ha ha...:blink:

How strange this person questions if Suzie is my real name...:cool:

Well, I could have a laugh and it is funny as you read it but the thread was actually NOT about illegally downloading the album when it is released but trying to et it illegally BEFORE it is released :sneaky2:

.... I don't like when someone neglects some key facts..:bleh:

EDIT: he did say that, actually, I take it back :teehee:

Edited by suzie

Caz, you haven't seen Christine under the right circumstances then . She's fierce (as Mika would say)

Oh I'm sure Christine CAN be fierce! Christine takes sh*t from no-one, but she writes in a level-headed way (she has amazing writing skills, she could write about how drinking petrol could be good for you and I'd probably end up believing her. Okay that's a lie, I'd never believe drinking oil is healthy, but you get me).

ha ha...:blink:

How strange this person questions if Suzie is my real name...:cool:

Well, I could have a laugh and it is funny as you read it but the thread was actually NOT about illegally downloading the album when it is released but trying to et it illegally BEFORE it is released :sneaky:

.... I don't like when someone neglects some key facts..:bleh:

well you don't actually state what your gender is lol, I guess it's natural to wonder :naughty:

Oh I'm sure Christine CAN be fierce! Christine takes sh*t from no-one, but she writes in a level-headed way (she has amazing writing skills, she could write about how drinking petrol could be good for you and I'd probably end up believing her. Okay that's a lie, I'd never believe drinking oil is healthy, but you get me).

Christine, that sounds like a challenge! :naughty:

(Jemmalee and Bab could tell you all about drinking petrol in Milan, actually... but I digress. :teehee:)

Christine, that sounds like a challenge! :naughty:

(Jemmalee and Bab could tell you all about drinking petrol in Milan, actually... but I digress. :teehee:)

LMAO sorry?! :roftl: I've drank washing up liquid by mistake, but...sorry, I think I need this explained to me :lmfao:

LMAO sorry?! :roftl: I've drank washing up liquid by mistake, but...sorry, I think I need this explained to me

:lmfao:

Seriously? I think we need THAT explained to us. :roftl:

You're right but who is Ashley ?It says it is written by her :mf_rosetinted:

Ashley can also be a guy's name... see, we can question gender, too... :hypo:

:lmfao:

Seriously? I think we need THAT explained to us. :roftl:

If I explain this then YOU need to explain that incident in Milan to me lol!

Basically someone swapped my Blue WKD drink with blue washing up liquid instead...I had a mouthful and it was FOUL to the MAX, I thought I was going to die ("Cause of death: Fairy washing up liquid"). My throat BURNED for 2 hours!!

I wasn't the only victim: one guy was really drunk, and he ended up drinking loads of it apparently. He chucked it all up, and allegedly went back to get some more. Another guy was foaming bubbles at the mouth and was even burping bubbles LOL :roftl:

(BUT DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME!)

Ohhh the crazy things that happen at a Hallowe'en party when you're 17....:lmfao:

If I explain this then YOU need to explain that incident in Milan to me lol!

Basically someone swapped my Blue WKD drink with blue washing up liquid instead...I had a mouthful and it was FOUL to the MAX, I thought I was going to die ("Cause of death: Fairy washing up liquid"). My throat BURNED for 2 hours!!

I wasn't the only victim: one guy was really drunk, and he ended up drinking loads of it apparently. He chucked it all up, and allegedly went back to get some more. Another guy was foaming bubbles at the mouth and was even burping bubbles LOL :roftl:

(BUT DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME!)

Ohhh the crazy things that happen at a Hallowe'en party when you're 17....:lmfao:

We were just talking about you the other day. Remember when you said that someone came on your chips? :lmfao: Talking about contaminated foodstuffs as we were... :teehee:

We were just talking about you the other day. Remember when you said that someone came on your chips? :lmfao: Talking about contaminated foodstuffs as we were... :teehee:

ROFL you WERE?! :lmfao: Oh I love being talked about, so long as it's good and okay :naughty: makes me feel loved :wub2::roftl:

anyway, yes I remember that, I THINK it was man fluid anyway. I wouldn't know personally, but that's what my cousin and her then-boyfriend said it smelled like. Not exactly how I pictured my first experience...

Edited by CazGirl