Mika at the Scala London Sept 11th: Mika 45 minute gig in London!!!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes plz. Have found some for 150£ from copenhagen - london turn/re-turn + hotel 2 nights.

The Generator Hostel London is located in the centre of London, England, 700 metres from King's Cross station and 1.5 kilometres from the nightlife of Soho.

:shocked:

www.palmerslodge.co.uk

Here you go !!!

well, thats what I got PMED on facebook, saying he'll defently be one of the acts...

its only 10 pounds, so people are taking the risk...

I see...thanks:wink2:

..Have to think about it then.. he must be one of the acts - 4-5 songs max...

though flight tickets look rather cheap now...:blink:

so strange our moderators don't seem to know anything about it and they have not reacted on this piece of news, either... :blink:

I wonder if they are now trying to find out what it is....

canada and america presale has started, they may be busy with that.

It's in Kings Cross ... I've booked a travelodge which is just around the corner from the venue - if anyone is interested it can sleep 3 ... and I'm on my own ... :wink2: So let us know if you want to share .... you can pay on day of gig ... if that's ok ... I've already paid the £65.00 :boing:

It's in Kings Cross ... I've booked a travelodge which is just around the corner from the venue - if anyone is interested it can sleep 3 ... and I'm on my own ... :wink2: So let us know if you want to share .... you can pay on day of gig ... if that's ok ... I've already paid the £65.00 :boing:

I dont think i got it... so all i have to pay (if im in) is the gig?

Right. So if there's 3, 65 divided by 3 is about 21. And if only two can sleep, 65 divided by 2 is about 32.

I'll see if I can get the time off work and then I'll get back to you. I'll put in a time off slip tomorrow.

It seems to me that he might be performing 1 or 2 songs for the show only.

I need to know before I book flights. I'd prefer a proper show for the amount I'd pay on flight, however inexpensive it is at the moment...

So I think I'll wait for more info...

I dont think i got it... so all i have to pay (if im in) is the gig?

No ... the share of the room cost ... If I get 2 other people interested in staying in the room it will be about £21.00 - you'd have to pay for your gig ticket yourself .... :wink2:

I need to know before I book flights. I'd prefer a proper show for the amount I'd pay on flight, however inexpensive it is at the moment...

a 45 min show with only 1-2 songs? :blink:

Yeah- it's not worth me paying the train fare £100

It says it's a 45min show ... so should be more than two songs ... :blink:

Not a full show granted .... but worth it in my opinion :boing:

He did 4 in sweden and that was a 20 min show...