Mika at the Scala London Sept 11th: Mika 45 minute gig in London!!!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a 45 min show with only 1-2 songs? :blink:

I meant that what we know is that he will be ONE of the acts.. so :dunno:

I think I'll wait till tomorrow.

The cheap flight tivket is gone now, I'd have to stay 3 nights for that price...

I think I really need to wait till tomorrow.

The room's booked for the 11th .... :biggrin2: I'll travel back home on the 12th :thumb_yello:

hhmmm... God this isnt easy cos then i'll be in the Uk around 11 am (leave Denmark at 7... have to leave home at **** in the morning) the 11th... and the flight will be 100£ turn/return

Edited by Dark Angel

hhmmm... God this isnt easy cos then i'll be in the Uk around 11 am (leave Denmark at 7... have to leave home at **** in the morning) the 11th... and the flight will be 100£ turn/return

ok if i come and meet you will pm u my number. then we can do something in the day or you can come back to mine or something. :thumb_yello: would that b better 4 you??

Think Gatwick...

ok i will talk to rob, the other half and maybe he will pick you up. but he works nights so will have to see if his working that night. but if i cant meet you at gatwick i will meet you at kings cross. wouldnt want you to be on your own all that time. when you know you are coming let me know and we will sort it out from there. :thumb_yello:

ok i will talk to rob, the other half and maybe he will pick you up. but he works nights so will have to see if his working that night. but if i cant meet you at gatwick i will meet you at kings cross. wouldnt want you to be on your own all that time. when you know you are coming let me know and we will sort it out from there. :thumb_yello:

I'll let you know of course. But will wait till we know better. But im 99% that i will come atm.

right o, its ok i know its not nice staying with people you dont know but we are ok. :biggrin2: and i will look after ya. :thumb_yello:

Well wont say you are a complete stranger. Know who you are, where you are from, likes Mika ect. :roftl: Better than not knowing a person AT ALL!