Mika at the Scala London Sept 11th: Mika 45 minute gig in London!!!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear lovely UK people,

Do you think this Popstarz show is an all-Mika one or there will be many other artists, too?

It will be a club night in a gay club (over 18). Mika will not be on before 1.30am i reckon, and he will probably sing about 5 songs. The night will go onto about 5am.

Get your dancing shoes!

It will be a club night in a gay club (over 18). Mika will not be on before 1.30pm i reckon, and he will probably sing about 5 songs. The night will go onto about 5am.

Get your dancing shoes!

Thank you :flowers2:

... It's all clear now. :thumb_yello:

If I get a free bed at my friend's and flights are still only 80GBP tomorrow, I'll go. I must have a proper night out in London - to compensate for last time when my head wanted to explode because of some severe headache:wink2:

It will be a club night in a gay club (over 18). Mika will not be on before 1.30am i reckon, and he will probably sing about 5 songs. The night will go onto about 5am.

Get your dancing shoes!

wooo i love gay night :thumb_yello:

Thank you :flowers2:

... It's all clear now. :thumb_yello:

If I get a free bed at my friend's and flights are still only 80GBP tomorrow, I'll go. I must have a proper night out in London - to compensate for last time when my head wanted to explode because of some severe headache:wink2:

aka. hangover? :naughty:

no, bumping my head the week before....

I tend to have silly accidents before gigs.. Before the Brixton one I sprained my ankle and it was against doctor's advice to travel on both occasions - let alone to go to gigs and jump up and down:teehee:

no, bumping my head the week before....

I tend to have silly accidents before gigs.. Before the Brixton one I sprained my ankle and it was against doctor's advice to travel on both occasions - let alone to go to gigs and jump up and down:teehee:

A Mika show with a headache? cant imagine... :blink:

Hope i wont have an accident before the next one. Had one a few hours before the Malmö show :blush-anim-cl:

I did wonder:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I live in Essex and I know I don't live near Heathrow or Gatwick. I live nearer to stansted:biggrin2:

:teehee: im essex :teehee: but not like that :roftl:

no dont say the word hangover :naughty: omg i hate them but ive always got 1 :boxed:

A Mika show with a headache? cant imagine... :blink:

Hope i wont have an accident before the next one. Had one a few hours before the Malmö show :blush-anim-cl:

Actually, I only felt my head near explosure stage when the Swedish supporting act was on (amplifying was too loud). But then it was gone completely when Mika was on and also after the show until we entered a bar with some loud music.

I will try to look after myself now, thanks:wink2:

Right. So if there's 3, 65 divided by 3 is about 21. And if only two can sleep, 65 divided by 2 is about 32.

I'll see if I can get the time off work and then I'll get back to you. I'll put in a time off slip tomorrow.

Laurel I just wanted to quote this in case you didn't see it.