Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. But if MIKA is there.................I doubt it I will pay attention to him:blush-anim-cl:

ha ha ha . . . I can SEE me now if Rufus is there . . .

Mika is on stage - and I am turned around backwards watching Rufus . . . How WRONG that would be! :lmao:

ha ha ha . . . I can SEE me now if Rufus is there . . .

Mika is on stage - and I am turned around backwards watching Rufus . . . How WRONG that would be! :lmao:

that would be actually pretty funny.

I will be like: HOLLY what the hell are you looking at ??!!!!

LOL

that would be actually pretty funny.

I will be like: HOLLY what the hell are you looking at ??!!!!

LOL

:lmao:

REMEMBER that man in NYC . . . we both saw him and then LOOKED at each other :shocked: he l o o k e d JUST like RUFUS!!! I WANT/NEED to find that man again! I think he lived in those apartments right beside Le Poisson Rouge cause I saw him several times. . . and it looked like he was coming out there. HE WAS HOTT HOTT HOTT :das:

:lmao:

REMEMBER that man in NYC . . . we both saw him and then LOOKED at each other :shocked: he l o o k e d JUST like RUFUS!!! I WANT/NEED to find that man again! I think he lived in those apartments right beside Le Poisson Rouge cause I saw him several times. . . and it looked like he was coming out there. HE WAS HOTT HOTT HOTT :das:

oh yeahhh he was really cute !!!

He even got my attention.....it was so funny we both were talking and then stopped when he walk by.

oh yeahhh he was really cute !!!

He even got my attention.....it was so funny we both were talking and then stopped when he walk by.

It was becuse he looked THAT MUCH like Rufus! I mean if I hadn't KNOWN that Rufus was not in the country at the time - I would have left the queue and followed that man down Bleeker Street! :das:

OH **** . . . I know what you mean!!! And that is the LAST . . okay the second to last thing I WANT at that time!!!!! :teehee:

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face was ok until I got the freaking tickets !!!!!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face was ok until I got the freaking tickets !!!!!

You mean got the tickets as in purchased them OR got the tickets as in YOU HAVE THE TICKETS IN YOUR HAND!!!???!!!! :shocked:

Have you read Mikas new blog?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=79041575&blogId=508747604

I hear that some of the Fan Club are trying to get me down and have fish and chips with them. YOU KNOW WHAT I'm up for it. I'll try to come by after my Alan Carr interview. Lets sort it out on Twitter. For those who don't know yet, tomorrow's performance is gonna be acoustic.

Maybe he will join us:teehee: