MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikasounds brussels gig made me happy again, thank you reminding me why i do this. next time will play even more songs from new record. x

2 minutes ago from web

Mika's quicker in tweeting than the MFC'ers? Daymn. :aah:

Perhaps the people who went to this thing are so stunned into shock at Mika's baldness that they are just physically unable to tweet/text/post at this time :shocked:

:teehee:

:lmfao:

(That actually reminds me of one of my high school teachers, who had the same kind of curls Mika has, and actually shaved them all off. :aah:)

But anyway. I need reports. :aah:

Picturing Mika bald is quite horrific.

But it's only hair. It would grow back.

About the happy again - probably 'as happy as the last Brussels gig' or 'as happy as the last gig'.

I just really stumbled over the fact he had to be reminded of why he's doing it. :blink:

But it's only hair. It would grow back.

About the happy again - probably 'as happy as the last Brussels gig' or 'as happy as the last gig'.

I just really stumbled over the fact he had to be reminded of why he's doing it. :blink:

I guess sometimes work can be gruelling...:naughty:

It's like when I draw pictures. I like drawing pictures, but it's an awful lot of work. Sometimes I can get really frustrated half way through and sometimes I just can't be bothered to complete it. But when I've completed it and see everybody's reactions, I'm reminded why I put myself through it :naughty:

and hair does grow back, but dear God, if Mika ever shaved his hair off I would probably mourn over it :lmfao:

I guess sometimes work can be gruelling...:naughty:

It's like when I draw pictures. I like drawing pictures, but it's an awful lot of work. Sometimes I can get really frustrated half way through and sometimes I just can't be bothered to complete it. But when I've completed it and see everybody's reactions, I'm reminded why I put myself through it :naughty:

and hair does grow back, but dear God, if Mika ever shaved his hair off I would probably mourn over it :lmfao:

Yes, but in the back of your head you always know why you do it. :roftl:

Oh and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't shave his hair off. At least not there...