What REALLY annoys you?

RainbowGirl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who say things about Mika :sneaky2:

Yeah :sneaky2:. And they don't even know who he really is etc. They hear Grace Kelly, and based on that, he is gay, a faggot, and make sh!tty music. I hate people who think this way... But I do know a lot of them :boxed:

Yeah :sneaky2:. And they don't even know who he really is etc. They hear Grace Kelly, and based on that, he is gay, a faggot, and make sh!tty music. I hate people who think this way... But I do know a lot of them :boxed:

Yes! It's so annoying! They judge him on one song!

THAT annoys me :teehee:

Ugh! Everyone takes the mess outta him at school! Grr!

i was gonna post that just now! :naughty: i had someone who said they didn't like him and i asked why and they didn't know. :mf_rosetinted: i wasn't impressed so i started to sing Love Today really loadly to them.

People who say stuff about Mika :sneaky2:

and my Hair :teehee:

join the club and why?

Yes! It's so annoying! They judge him on one song!

THAT annoys me :teehee:

Ugh! Everyone takes the mess outta him at school! Grr!

They are just silly and stupid and blind and even more stupid and faggots theirselves. :mf_rosetinted:. Who ever touches Mika, touches us TOO!

i was gonna post that just now! :naughty: i had someone who said they didn't like him and i asked why and they didn't know. :mf_rosetinted: i wasn't impressed so i started to sing Love Today really loadly to them.

join the club and why?

:naughty:. But it does actually happen very much. Even my brother finds him a gay and that he sings falsely- but at the same time he's listening to Lollipop. What the heck.

mine's very curly too. but at the moment i have it tamed to certain level and in bunches. :pinkbow:

i hate it when people play with my hair. :mf_rosetinted:

Same Here :sneaky2:

Everyone wants to style mine cos' it's 'amazing'

PHHHFT! :roftl::roftl:

I just thought of another.... It annoys me when people recognize me when I'm walking down the street :teehee:

Thats why I straighten my hair sometimes ... cos' I look totally different :naughty::teehee:

Same Here :sneaky2:

Everyone wants to style mine cos' it's 'amazing'

PHHHFT! :roftl::roftl:

I just thought of another.... It annoys me when people recognize me when I'm walking down the street :teehee:

Thats why I straighten my hair sometimes ... cos' I look totally different :naughty::teehee:

i look VERY different with straight hair. some people don't recognise me. mine looks like corkscrews...

Wow. You all seem to have adorable hair. Mine's not. My hair is just... hanging. :blink:

but your hair's probably straight which means that you can go swimming and it doesn't go 'BOING!' :mf_rosetinted: and it doesn't take as long to cut at the hair dressers! mine takes about an hour and a half!!!

It annoys me when people ask me if I dyed it.

I've got a very ''special'' haircolour. It's gold blonde with red and brown in it too. It's not like, yer regular blonde colour.

Even hairdressers ask it sometimes.

The worst thing is when someone asked it when I was 10. Seriously, who on earth dyes their hair on their 10th?