FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats FD!:thumb_yello:

don't die soon though, we can live without that 0001! :biggrin2:

Yeh .... its in the Will , in the event of death by some troll like MFCer please contact Freddies Mum who will pass over all said Mika items:roftl::thumb_yello:

Actually we talked about this yesterday , she saying .. why the hell do you collect all these Mika things , we ,, errr I want to , she .. you know if "anything" ever happened Id throw them in the bin

Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:teehee::roftl:

Yeh .... its in the Will , in the event of death by some troll like MFCer please contact Freddies Mum who will pass over all said Mika items:roftl::thumb_yello:

Actually we talked about this yesterday , she saying .. why the hell do you collect all these Mika things , we ,, errr I want to , she .. you know if "anything" ever happened Id throw them in the bin

naaaaaaaaaaa

she can well waste a phone call and call ME!!!!:teehee:

dont you die Freddie- it can wait... :naughty:

where is that garbage can of yours by the way? :naughty:

Just got my last one. So i have 3 now :blush-anim-cl::pbjt:

One of em for a member form here. one to get signed and framed and the other one for just framed...

Framed is a great idea , I likes that

dont you die Freddie- it can wait... :naughty:

where is that garbage can of yours by the way? :naughty:

Yeh ...... I used to give a lot away via competitions hmmm maybe I need to do something again.Joking aside someone like my Mum would have no idea the worth

Wow :shocked: what a chance! It's great! you must be very happy! :wub2: Congrats!! :thumb_yello:

I just received mine! :biggrin2: number 2253 :teehee: What a beautiful vinyl! :wub2:

Yehh thats a low ish number!! its a lovely item huh?

Got mine last week, He signed it after Scala but you can hardly see it cos

A.he was in the biggest rush of his life so it was a quick scrawl and doesn't even look like his sig.

B. he did it on the dark part so you can hardly see it.

ANd I played it yesterday while making my WAG vid and yeeey it works and sounds fab (didn't think much to the B side tho :sneaky2: