singles release order?

Which songs from mika's new album do people think will be released as singles and in what order?

obviously this is different from listing what you think will be your favourite songs - some seem to be more catered to being singles than others, it doesn't necessarily mean they're worse.

I think singles will be (in this order) :

We Are Golden

Rain

Blame It On the Girls

I See You

Touches You

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which songs from mika's new album do people think will be released as singles and in what order?

obviously this is different from listing what you think will be your favourite songs - some seem to be more catered to being singles than others, it doesn't necessarily mean they're worse.

We Are Golden

Rain

Blame It On the Girls

I See You

Touches You

I think you're probably right with those. Not sure about Touches You, though. And I See You might come out sooner.

But I don't think there's any doubt that Rain and BIOTG will be singles. :biggrin2:

Off topic now, but my fav song being By the time i have been wondering how is Mika performing that in his gigs without Imogen, i mean, even if he sometimes has her present, how will he do it when she won't able to attend(and can he use another person to substitute her, i mean legally)?

Pardon my ignorance, and sorry about this off topic post...didn't know where to ask...:)

Off topic now, but my fav song being By the time i have been wondering how is Mika performing that in his gigs without Imogen, i mean, even if he sometimes has her present, how will he do it when she won't able to attend(and can he use another person to substitute her, i mean legally)?

Pardon my ignorance, and sorry about this off topic post...didn't know where to ask...:)

he'll get one of his backing singers to take over I assume.

We Are Golden

Rain

Blame It On the Girls

I See You

Touches You

I totally agree, it think if you swap Rain" with "Blame It On The Girls" and you might have it spot on, i think he will release a ballad and from the reviews "I See You" is getting it's more than likely it will be that song and " Touches You" as got SINGLE written all over it !!!, "Good Gone Girl" is very catchy but it think that the ones mentioned have a stronger chance of being a single, "By The Time" seems like a lovely song but i think it will just stay on the album but Mika might perfrom it Live, "One Foot Boy" i love it but when i listen to it i can't thinking "album track" and it won't be the first time at my fav song from an album is an album track !!! lol. Dr John is a song that most people will like but i think it may stay on the album. Blue Eyes techinally has already been out there as it was used as a promotional single for the "Song For Sorrow EP" which was a good move from Mika. From listening to the other songs/parts of the other songs "Toy Boy" also has album song written all over it, shame because i love Paul Buckmaster's string arrangement in it and the acoustic version and "Pick Up Off The Floor "will proberebly stay on the album because it doesn't sound like a comerical single AT ALL but love the darkness of the song and bluesy feel, i can see this song beening on of Mika gems and i think he may perfrom this live oh and one more thing ... i love song :mf_lustslow:

bare in mind these are aaalll predictions !!!:teehee:

We Are Golden

Rain

Blame It On the Girls

I See You

Touches You

I agree, well almost; I would swap around the order of BIOTG and Rain.

I think that BIOTG is going to be the 2nd single, then maybe Rain. I See You just HAS to be a single so that might be next, and Touches You sounds good too, so that might be the one after that.

I don't think he will use Doctor John, or Toy Boy as singles. I love Good Gone Girl, but don't think that will be a single either