Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the part of the first Harry Potter where Hermione lights Snape's robe on fire because she thinks he's cursing Harry's broom?

Well that bit after he puts the fire out and flips his hair and looks back up at Harry is really sexy :teehee:

I've just seen a woman that I haven't seen properly in a few months.

She's lost SOOOO much weight! :shocked:

I've recently seen a girl from my primairy school; she's GAINED so much weight! :boxed: It's really awkward to see people changing like that, in just a couple of months..

You know the part of the first Harry Potter where Hermione lights Snape's robe on fire because she thinks he's cursing Harry's broom?

Well that bit after he puts the fire out and flips his hair and looks back up at Harry is really sexy :teehee:

i now need to watch Harry Potter... :roftl:

Are you saying Shape has a thing for Harry Potter!?.. :shocked: ...I never knew that!

I consider Snape one of the best characters in Harry Potter! He's amazing.

i now need to watch Harry Potter... :roftl:

:naughty: it was just on telly and as I walked through my living room I stopped to frool at that bit :drool:

Are you saying Shape has a thing for Harry Potter!?.. :shocked: ...I never knew that!

No......:blink:

I'm saying I do! :lmfao:

I consider Snape one of the best characters in Harry Potter! He's amazing.

Absolutely. I'm stuck between 3 of them.

ditto though i think my fav was Sirius...

hi by the way haven't seen you around lately! :bye:

Sirius, Lupin and Snape.

I loved Sirius in the book and only kinda in the movie. I love Lupin so much in both and Snape in both :wub2:

:naughty: it was just on telly and as I walked through my living room I stopped to frool at that bit :drool:

No......:blink:

I'm saying I do! :lmfao:

Absolutely. I'm stuck between 3 of them.

Sirius, Lupin and Snape.

I loved Sirius in the book and only kinda in the movie. I love Lupin so much in both and Snape in both :wub2:

I really LOVE Bellatrix, she's totally crazy :naughty:. I also love Snape's story, the things about his history etc... when you've finished the last book, you really have another opinion about Snape!

I bet you guys already know

video! The Mysterious Ticking Noise, it's brilliant! :roftl:

I really LOVE Bellatrix, she's totally crazy :naughty:. I also love Snape's story, the things about his history etc... when you've finished the last book, you really have another opinion about Snape!

I bet you guys already know

video! The Mysterious Ticking Noise, it's brilliant! :roftl:

I loved Snape from the beginning, even for thet little bit of time when I though he was a bad guy. Maybe especially then :naughty: I think I cry more for him than any of the others. I cry everytime I watch any of the movies because I know everyone's fate :tears:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lmfao:

I love that!

And I love "Bother bother bother bother. I like the part where he stops moving." :roftl: