Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Snape from the beginning, even for thet little bit of time when I though he was a bad guy. Maybe especially then :naughty: I think I cry more for him than any of the others. I cry everytime I watch any of the movies because I know everyone's fate :tears:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lmfao:

I love that!

And I love "Bother bother bother bother. I like the part where he stops moving." :roftl:

Haha, yeah, that's very funny! Have you watched Snape's Diary? It's brilliant as well! :roftl:

Hahaha I've been playing guitar... a lot! I don't have socks on either!!! But My feet aren't cold...

I think lunch is ready!

Oeh, guitar, sounds nice ^^

LUNCH?! :blink: Oh... I'm sorry :naughty:. I totally forgot we all have different times! It's almost 9 P.M. here...

Oeh, guitar, sounds nice ^^

LUNCH?! :blink: Oh... I'm sorry :naughty:. I totally forgot we all have different times! It's almost 9 P.M. here...

Hahahaha yeah... where are you guys?

it's an all french speaking play, so i'm thinking that they will lose me within the first 5 mins :naughty: not so good at french :teehee:

Neither am I... but still A play is a play!

WTF is the point with love??..

My friend is having love problems and is asking me for help, I've never ever had a boyfriend!! :dunno:

I know exactly what you mean!

WTF is the point with love??..

My friend is having love problems and is asking me for help, I've never ever had a boyfriend!! :dunno:

me neither but i still help with bf probs... or i try to.. i generally find that hugging friends makes them feel better....