Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was that the boxing day one... coz i think i may remember the song... but i'm not 100% :s x

boxing day one??? :blink:

Im lost now...... its tears in heaven (by eric clapton) song by Elton (and playing piano), Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne, Slash (guitar), Scott Weiland, Rod Stewart, Pink, Gwen Stefani ect.

I just ran full pelt into a wall.

(Can you blame me? I just moved house, so I'm a little confused... Not to mention I've been stealing Halloween candy. I may be a little hyper. Just a little.)

Awwwww! Poor you! (even if that's quite funny:naughty:):roll1:

UP in 3D & CWACOM in 3D is amazing! :thumb_yello:

Went trick & treating too today, what did I say about nobody buy any Amy Winehouse wigs. I had to dress up as a cut faced Mika instead..

My legs fricking kill me as I've been running alot today and so I'm going have an early night of sleepy sleep... (I hope the MFC won't be a destraction!)

NOTE: Also if anybody saw two crazy teenagers running in MK at 3.10-3.20 today that was probably me and my friend. I applogize if you saw us and thought we was mad for running. We needed that bus! :naughty:

UP in 3D & CWACOM in 3D is amazing! :thumb_yello:

Went trick & treating too today, what did I say about nobody buy any Amy Winehouse wigs. I had to dress up as a cut faced Mika instead..

My legs fricking kill me as I've been running alot today and so I'm going have an early night of sleepy sleep... (I hope the MFC won't be a destraction!)

NOTE: Also if anybody saw two crazy teenagers running in MK at 3.10-3.20 today that was probably me and my friend. I applogize if you saw us and thought we was mad for running. We needed that bus! :naughty:

Sounds fun! :aah:

I wish I had a tennis ball. Only I'd aim to kill. (Or at least knock her unconscious).

nice :roftl:

i've lost mine now. it rolled away. i blame my sister. i might go and look for it just so i can throw it at her head again for making me lose it......