Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to remember to not talk to people when I'm sleep deprived. I get very slutty :naughty:

I dozed through Boi today when the instructor started talking about breast cancer and woke up at the end of the class when some kind in front of me said "I'm really glad I don't have boobs."

First off that's not something to wake up to. And second I shouldn't respond when I'm still pratically asleep. My brain might have been 1/15 there :naughty:

So I said "Boobs? I like them. As long as their not broken. Broken boobs don't sound fun."

And then I'm pretty sure I touched mine and walked away :lmfao:

Edited by purplegrape

I really need to remember to not talk to people when I'm sleep deprived. I get very slutty :naughty:

I dozed through Boi today when the instructor started talking about breast cancer and woke up at the end of the class when some kind in front of me said "I'm really glad I don't have boobs."

First off that's not something to wake up to. And second I shouldn't respond when I'm still pratically asleep. My brain might have been 1/15 there :naughty:

So I said "Boobs? I like them. As long as their not broken. Broken boobs don't sound fun."

And then I'm pretty sure I touched mine and walked away :lmfao:

:lmfao: LOL

Today, I was sitting with a group of friends when they started to talk about someone, and tbh, what they said was pretty mean. They all took it in turns to bitch and when it came to my turn, they all looked at me.

I said "Well yeah, she needs to do something about her appearance."

The girl next to me laughed and said, "you know, that's the nicest bitchy comment I've ever heard."

I can't be mean about someone. I'm just too nice :naughty: that's my problem

Today, I was sitting with a group of friends when they started to talk about someone, and tbh, what they said was pretty mean. They all took it in turns to bitch and when it came to my turn, they all looked at me.

I said "Well yeah, she needs to do something about her appearance."

The girl next to me laughed and said, "you know, that's the nicest bitchy comment I've ever heard."

I can't be mean about someone. I'm just too nice :naughty: that's my problem

It's not problem,it's really great.I love people like that :) when I was younger,I was used to sitting and bitching about other people,but now I can't even stand the word "gossip".It's just too...evil.

It's not problem,it's really great.I love people like that :) when I was younger,I was used to sitting and bitching about other people,but now I can't even stand the word "gossip".It's just too...evil.

It's a good thing, yes, I agree, until people start taking advantage. I'm such a pushover :naughty: Some people just treat me as a doormat. I really need to start saying the word 'No' to people :naughty:

It's a good thing, yes, I agree, until people start taking advantage. I'm such a pushover :naughty: Some people just treat me as a doormat. I really need to start saying the word 'No' to people :naughty:

Oh,well...that's really bad.I mean,it's bad for you.People will always treat you as someone they could easily use,and you'll never know who's your real friend and who just wants you to be their "doormat" :thumb_yello:

Oh,well...that's really bad.I mean,it's bad for you.People will always treat you as someone they could easily use,and you'll never know who's your real friend and who just wants you to be their "doormat" :thumb_yello:

I know :no: Maybe I'll never change :naughty:

I never know who to trust most of the time, So I don't trust many of my friends. There's only about three or four of my friends who I can trust :teehee: