Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is. But theres some who i dont wanna loose contact with cos they have been there since m ex and supported me when i went to court against my ex

So wait...they just want a relationship? or something else?

They first helped you with your ex and now they like you in a diffrent way? or what?

So wait...they just want a relationship? or something else?

They first helped you with your ex and now they like you in a diffrent way? or what?

Some wants a relationship. Some just for "fun" And well its just "friends" ...some who have been there sometimes when i needed it but they are just interrested in me too. And basiclly most of em some i started chatting with before they knew what i even looks like...

Some wants a relationship. Some just for "fun" And well its just "friends" ...some who have been there sometimes when i needed it but they are just interrested in me too. And basiclly most of em some i started chatting with before they knew what i even looks like...

and you just dont like the idea of them being intersested in you right?

not the way some of em are sometimes when trying....

I unerstand you now completly...sorry it took so long!

Well Ive never been through that from this side and dont realy know what to say..

But Ive been there on the other side..If I liked someguy I tried to make him understand...but they always turned me down...harshly...And it hurts as helll

I spent days not leaving the house...

the way? straight into your face?

I gave up on making guys understand my feelings..it only hurts and youre just hurt then...maybe it sounds stupid but if there is ever a guy that wants a real relationship and you dont want it dont turn jim down harshly...it really hurts

I unerstand you now completly...sorry it took so long!

Well Ive never been through that from this side and dont realy know what to say..

But Ive been there on the other side..If I liked someguy I tried to make him understand...but they always turned me down...harshly...And it hurts as helll

I spent days not leaving the house...

the way? straight into your face?

I gave up on making guys understand my feelings..it only hurts and youre just hurt then...maybe it sounds stupid but if there is ever a guy that wants a real relationship and you dont want it dont turn jim down harshly...it really hurts

Sucks getting your heart broken! One of the reasons for why i have givin up on finding love... 2nd: havnet found mr. right...., 3rd: affraid

Sucks getting your heart broken! One of the reasons for why i have givin up on finding love... 2nd: havnet found mr. right...., 3rd: affraid

I did give up on finding love...I didint give up on love fiding me...Im only 14 and had my heart broken many times...really hurts

All I thought about was to fall asleep never wake up...

tried once...landed in hospital

Im not advising you so look for love..only to let it in...Im pretty sure that mr right will show up and then the fear will go...not at once but in stages...

Im also sure there is no Mr Right for me not becouse I didint find it yet but becouse I have many restictions obout it...And lets even put Meeks outta it

Even then I have my list to big with the looks and the character that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be.

I did give up on finding love...I didint give up on love fiding me...Im only 14 and had my heart broken many times...really hurts

All I thought about was to fall asleep never wake up...

tried once...landed in hospital

Im not advising you so look for love..only to let it in...Im pretty sure that mr right will show up and then the fear will go...not at once but in stages...

Im also sure there is no Mr Right for me not becouse I didint find it yet but becouse I have many restictions obout it...And lets even put Meeks outta it

Even then I have my list to big with the looks and the character that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be.

I found my first love when i was 20... my first and only serious relationship! Others... donno what to call em... but have been "things" that have lasted for less than a month. Been 2 or 3 of em...

But hun... i will find my bed now even though its only 3:30 am :blink: hhmmm. strange im tired at this time :blink:

But take care so long and sweet dreams whenever you'll find your bed! Cya :huglove::bye:

ur know when his the one :wink2:

dont rush in to finding a man your got the rest of your life just injoy it coz when your got him your be there 4ever

I found my first love when i was 20... my first and only serious relationship! Others... donno what to call em... but have been "things" that have lasted for less than a month. Been 2 or 3 of em...

But hun... i will find my bed now even though its only 3:30 am :blink: hhmmm. strange im tired at this time :blink:

But take care so long and sweet dreams whenever you'll find your bed! Cya :huglove::bye:

Ok!! Yourre probably sick and thats why!

I think Im off too

Sweet Mikanaughtylicious dreams!!!

:huglove:

Ill try to change that booze thing in my song but I think its just stalking me tonight:roftl:

I just also think its getting kinda "late" Im soon 26 :blink:

what you want to end up like me :shocked:

im 26 in feb

4 kids and unhappy?? please dont rush and just grap the 1st nice man and start having kids.

injoy meeting men and having fun it all stops when ur have kids :aah:

what im saying is 26 is so young still ur still ababy, yeah i do feel like im 10 years older then you coz ive had to grow up very fast having my 1st at 16

but deep down i done it coz i lost my mum when i was 12 and just need someone t love so i had a baby i love her ssooooo much but looking back i so wish i waited.

I'm about to go to school...I'm so nervous and worried....but I'm also happy for the european tour and I won't listen to anyone and worry for anything...I have my money and I'll go to the gigs I want to go to, I'll think of my tickets and all, the others if they can't choose, will arrange things by themselves :sneaky2:

I'm not supposed to organize things always for everyone...I'm tired :sneaky2:

I'll go, if you want to come, join me..if not, I won't cry at all :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by SashaX

picture.php?albumid=180&pictureid=4194

:naughty:

nice... :naughty: love it! i want one... but it would say 'run away' as an option

My sister had a pool party at my other house without me?!!?!

http://www.twitpic.com/j32s2 Grr :naughty:

this is why i don't have siblings... or a pool.

QUAAAAAVERS. I love them and their cheesy goodness

mmmmmmm...

I really HATE not being able to do something on my own.

I hate asking for help and yeah, maybe that's wrong.....but for some kind of things I really need to be independent while I'm not...that's so frustrating :huh:

ditto...

I'm cool in an uncool way :ap_rosetinted:

join the club!

I Spend Two Hours Doing This On My Computer:

222.jpg

..I Could Of Done It Better If I Drew It By Hand In Two Hours, I Guess Computer Can't Do Everything For You After All... :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: AMAZING!!!

:tears:

this morning, i went to put my contacts in. when i had put them in my vision was really fuzzy so i took them out. i looked closely into my eyes in the mirror. i'd hadn't taken the ones out from the day before...

YAY ME! :doh: i never even wondered why i could see everything...

I dream too much.

:shocked:

this morning, i went to put my contacts in. when i had put them in my vision was really fuzzy so i took them out. i looked closely into my eyes in the mirror. i'd hadn't taken the ones out from the day before...

YAY ME! :doh: i never even wondered why i could see everything...

OMG happened to me too!! :roftl::roftl:

what you want to end up like me :shocked:

im 26 in feb

4 kids and unhappy?? please dont rush and just grap the 1st nice man and start having kids.

injoy meeting men and having fun it all stops when ur have kids :aah:

what im saying is 26 is so young still ur still ababy, yeah i do feel like im 10 years older then you coz ive had to grow up very fast having my 1st at 16

but deep down i done it coz i lost my mum when i was 12 and just need someone t love so i had a baby i love her ssooooo much but looking back i so wish i waited.

16? OMG!!!! :shocked:

I just think the reason for why i think im getting kinda old in this buisness is cos my lil bro is already going to be a father... he is 17, my mum had 2 kids when she was 23. and my lil sis could have 2-3 now too but lost em all