Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Need To Learn How To Type Without Putting Capitals At The Begining Of A Word Cos It's Annoying Everybody & I Feel Bad As It's My Finger's Fault.. Here's My Attempt:

ok i need to write an intier sentance without using capitals, this is actually quite easy but it means i've gotta look at my hands at all times in case they decide to be naughty and do the captial thing.

I Need To Learn How To Type Without Putting Capitals At The Begining Of A Word Cos It's Annoying Everybody & I Feel Bad As It's My Finger's Fault.. Here's My Attempt:

ok i need to write an intier sentance without using capitals, this is actually quite easy but it means i've gotta look at my hands at all times in case they decide to be naughty and do the captial thing.

not a bad attempt :roftl:

*APPLAUDES* Well Done Tiger!

i don't like wasps.... but i don't run away from them, not like my friends anyway :naughty:

Wasps won't hurt you unless you annoy them, then uh-oh!!..

but what do you mean "but i don't run away from them, not like my friends anyway".. Do you or your friends run away from each other or something??.. :blink: I'm confused..

Wasps won't hurt you unless you annoy them, then uh-oh!!..

but what do you mean "but i don't run away from them, not like my friends anyway".. Do you or your friends run away from each other or something??.. :blink: I'm confused..

all my friends scream and run away if they see a wasp:naughty: i just stand there like " ohhh lookie, a wasp ":pinkbow:

I offered, but the wasp is too upset to think of anything but revenge.:roftl:

:roftl:

all my friends scream and run away if they see a wasp:naughty: i just stand there like " ohhh lookie, a wasp ":pinkbow:

:roftl:

in year 6 our the classroom above ours had a wasps' nest outside so when we had the windows open in summer they flew in...

most of the girls screamed and ran away and the boys just either sat there or moved. me, who is terrified of insects, put my english book over my head for cover. our teacher told me it was the right idea and praised me :pinkbow: