Digital Spy Review: We Are Golden

dcdeb

Well, I don't think that it's weak, or bad, just weaker than the rest, and that it doesn't have a lot of substance to it, so after a few listens it sort of fizzles out in my mind.

The others stay, and I find myself 'feeling' them a lot more.

Isn't that interesting? Just goes to show, we all differ in our tastes and opinions.

I have always thought the same about Rain, the new version of Rain was slowly growing on me and then I heard that Pet Shop boys thing in the middle, I really don't like that bit and it has put me back to square one with Rain now. shocked:

And then you contrast that with some people who liked the original version of Rain from PdP and some of them are not that fond of the "improved" version.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing about negative reviews is that even though it's totally understandable and only natural that we dont all like the same things, the way some journalists express their dislike is completely ridiculous. I mean, really... pubic lice:naughty:

Oh well, guess he doesn't have an inner child!

Sad for him.

very well said rose!

I actually like some of the reviews out there and how they are basing it on WAG , Q magazine review is by far the best and so spot on :thumb_yello:

Simple put , its gonna be massive and launch him into another sphere:biggrin2:

very true:thumb_yello: