Mika in french press - 2009 / 2010

laurence

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome!

He says that his favourite film is Léon de Luc Besson. but it can change every day! He has just finished Number9 dream written by David Mitchell. And he's discovering "Who's Next" (Who) and the Kurt Weill's Music! He's fan of the BO of Disney.

Nothing really new...but he says that the next concerts will be inspired by fairy tales and he will mix his two albums. Their will be on stage, more variations with acoustique moment but also synthesizer for dancing. He wants a different show and touches what was inaccessible before.

You're welcome!

He says that his favourite film is Léon de Luc Besson. but it can change every day! He has just finished Number9 dream written by David Mitchell. And he's discovering "Who's Next" (Who) and the Kurt Weill's Music! He's fan of the BO of Disney.

Nothing really new...but he says that the next concerts will be inspired by fairy tales and he will mix his two albums. Their will be on stage, more variations with acoustique moment but also synthesizer for dancing. He wants a different show and touches what was inaccessible before.

Where does he mention all of this? Am I blind? :teehee:

You're welcome!

thank you for the article and summing it up immediately so that we know what it is about:thumb_yello:

Where does he mention all of this? Am I blind? :teehee:

In the next to last question :

"Yours concerts looked like to children's birthday party. And the next?" And he answers : "I'm inspired by fairy tales. I will blend the two albums in my tour..." :wink2:

And for his tastes, it's at the bottom of the page of his picture.

a6ce0dd4cb0407f68ac45e475fcd37a1.jpg

Edited by laurence

In the next to last question :

"Yours concerts looked like to children's birthday party. And the next?" And he answers : "I'm inspired by fairy tales. I will blend the two albums in my tour..." :wink2:

And for his tastes, it's at the bottom of the page of his picture.

a6ce0dd4cb0407f68ac45e475fcd37a1.jpg

Ah, merci beaucoup :flowers2:

Merci beaucoup pour les 2 articles,vraiment intéressants et très positifs :thumb_yello:

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce passage:

La couronne vacante et le trône encore chaud du King of Pop pourraient lui

revenir de droit

Bientôt, bientôt... :naughty:

Edited by Mlx