Biggest idiot MIKA

Blue Sky

:blink:

They always have fun with his own words don't they:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090914/tmusic-biggest-idiot-mika-716af92.html (The content is actually not new.)

'Biggest idiot' Mika

2 hours 43 mins ago

Mika says most people think he's "the biggest idiot in the world" when they first meet him.

The 'Love Today' singer admits he makes a bad first impression with co-workers, prompting many to quit immediately.

The 26-year-old pop star said: "When I first work with people they either think I'm the biggest idiot in the world and quit and go around spreading total nonsense about me, or they get me and stick with me.

"My band and crew will be with me forever."

When it comes to fellow artists, British soul singer Adele is one of the only people Mika trusts.

He explained: "If I had to choose one I respect the most, it's her. In this business, it's dangerous because every night someone shoves a drink in your hand.

"You're surrounded by monsters. You learn who to trust. But I do like to party and let my hair down because otherwise you end up like Celine Dion.

"I just have to protect myself and surround myself with a group of people I trust and we work, have fun and are discreet."

© BANG Media International

PS As I posted this thread MTV Japan just put on the WAG vid!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Notice how they pick up on the negative and not the positive, every time with Mika.

They could have said 'Mika - people who get me, stick with me', but no,that's not as good copy as 'Biggest idiot Mika' :teehee:

I do love that Celine Dion quote though!

Thanks for posting :biggrin2:

Oh! That's so encouraging... :naughty: I want to work with him more than anything... I start to wonder if I will be able to make it through.

You do realise I don't worry as much about going through the whole process of establishing a career but more about the day I'll get the chance to work with him and wheter we would get along well... :roftl: WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?

School's bad for me! :mf_rosetinted:

He never used the word "idiot" anyway so it's a misquote altogether. The real one would have made an interesting headline. :teehee:

That's what I was thinking. :teehee:

This is such lazy writing.

"I know, let's all replace words in someone's direct quote, then put a word of our own choosing in the headline!"

LAME! :bleh: