MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my humble opinion - I think Mika might have been intimidated by the other guests especially it being "sports" heavy!

Usually - and I watch every interview clip I can get my hands on - Mika does really well & comes across as so polite, kind, gentle, humourous, confident etc. etc.

Yes he does, but we were at the Paul O'Grady recording and you do see a lot more if you are actually there.

I am sorry I had to be the bearer of the potential bad news this morning.

I hate to tell you guys - the President is running late.

Oh I hope President Obama's two daughters Love Mika & they talked Obama to go on right after Mika performs! Please, Please, Please.

Oh you are sh*tting me. Seriously? It'll be nice to have at least one day where I don't hear his name or see him on tv. :sneaky2:

AHHHH NOOO they said when he comes out they're going to get to it! Dang! You KNOW they're going to cut Mika off.

Yes he does, but we were at the Paul O'Grady recording and you do see a lot more if you are actually there.

Thanks Babspanky!

From my viewing it Mika came across so well.

He even held his own with Dame Edna which I thought was golden!

I am really sorry to hear that some of his "old" demons are still haunting him.

He doesn't deserve that.

Why would Mika sing BIOTG? It would make more sense to sing WAG since it's the first single, the album's just come out and this is Mika's practically first bit of promo in the US :aah:

I thought he would sing BIOTG because so many American reviews & "people' have been saying it stands the best chance for being a hit.

That is just what I heard & read.

I love ALL the tracks - so I don't care what he sings.

Why would Mika sing BIOTG? It would make more sense to sing WAG since it's the first single, the album's just come out and this is Mika's practically first bit of promo in the US :aah:

Yeah but on the other side BIOTG is coming out as a single next week or so...Hed like to promote it to have good sales right?

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I didn't stay up over half the night then get up just to watch the president!

I'm sorry but that man really annoys me. I had him shoved in my face when he campained for OVER a year before elections when no one else campaigned for that long and now I see him on tv daily.

Well, that just ruined potential new Mika fans that won't get to see him.

I'm so angry right now. :sneaky2:

Yeah but on the other side BIOTG is coming out as a single next week or so...Hed like to promote it to have good sales right?

well yeah I get that, but don't americans get a later release date anyways? :blink:

If he sings at all (:aah:) I'm pretty certain it would be WAG.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I didn't stay up over half the night then get up just to watch the president!

I'm sorry but that man really annoys me. I had him shoved in my face when he campained for OVER a year before elections when no one else campaigned for that long and now I see him on tv daily.

Well, that just ruined potential new Mika fans that won't get to see him.

I'm so angry right now. :sneaky2:

youre not the only one!:sneaky2: Even tho itsw middle of the day...i AM angry!