guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anders Matthesen - Jul på Vesterbro

Happy Christmas (The War is Over) - John Lennon :wub2:

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! One of my fave. xmas songs. That one. Last christmas, do they know its christmas, let it snow, thank god its christmas, merry christmas everybody and more. But that one of my top faves.

Anders Matthesen - Jul på Vesterbro

i LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! One of my fave. xmas songs. That one. Last christmas, do they know its christmas, let it snow, thank god its christmas, merry christmas everybody and more. But that one of my top faves.

I love that one, Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth by David Bowie and Bing Crosby, Last Christmas definitely, Let It Snow (duh :bleh: ), Christmas shoes :tears:, and Carol of the Bells :wub2:

Big Brother - David Bowie :tears::wub2:

I love that one, Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth by David Bowie and Bing Crosby, Last Christmas definitely, Let It Snow (duh :bleh: ), Christmas shoes :tears:, and Carol of the Bells :wub2:

Big Brother - David Bowie :tears::wub2:

Im not the only one who have found the xmas cds? :wink2:

Have transferred the xmas cds i have to my comp. Was maybe a lil stupid... cos its 6 albums and theres the same track on some of em. Last Christmas on all of em (of course)

Im not the only one who have found the xmas cds? :wink2:

Have transferred the xmas cds i have to my comp. Was maybe a lil stupid... cos its 6 albums and theres the same track on some of em. Last Christmas on all of em (of course)

I haven't transfered them yet but I have the stack sitting out waiting :naughty:

My dad has been playing it a lot lately tho so I've been listening to a lot of it. And I have lennon cd's on my comp so that song pops up every now and then :wink2: I'll have the christmas songs on soon tho :biggrin2: Maybe I'll put them on tonight.

Faith - George Michael :wub2:

I haven't transfered them yet but I have the stack sitting out waiting :naughty:

My dad has been playing it a lot lately tho so I've been listening to a lot of it. And I have lennon cd's on my comp so that song pops up every now and then :wink2: I'll have the christmas songs on soon tho :biggrin2: Maybe I'll put them on tonight.

Faith - George Michael :wub2:

Good luck when its time..... I love it! Glad i transfrred em :pbjt:

Elton John - Step Into Christmas

*looks through songs*

*tries to pick saddest song*

Hmm...I'm stuck between Goodbye My Lover and By The Time. Maybe Any Other World but Any Other World is onle really sad when I actually FEEl it, you know.

Hmm...

Maybe I'll play all 3.

Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt :tears: